2006|09|22 Mike Noir Presents Wave Of Sound 015

Mike_Noir

Registered
Reaction score
flyer.jpg

The Show will be broadcasted on Friday at 8 PM - 9 PM (CET)

To check ur location Click Here

The Tracklist will be posted during the set.

-=[Tracklist]=-​

01. Richard Durand - Sunhump 2006 [ZZAP] [Tune Of The Week]
02. Cosmic Gate - Should Have Known (Esteura Remix) [MAELSTROM]
03. Chakra - Love Shines Through (Danjo & Rob Styles Mix) [ARMADA]
04. Leon Bolier & Elsa Hill - No Need To Come Back (Surpresa Club Mix) [A STATE OF TRANCE]
05. Senses Feat. RTM - Contrast (Original Mix) [A STATE OF TRANCE] [Classic Of The Week]
06. Jaytech - Genesis (Jimbos Afterburner Mix) [RAPID RESPONSE RECORDINGS]
07. Mark Eteson - ID (Dub Mix) [CDR]
08. Exelios - World of Life (Mac Zimms Remix) [PROGRESSIVE STATE RECORDS]
09. KLF - What Time Is Love (Antidote Inspired Mix) [BANSHEE]
10. 4 Strings - Mainline (4 Turntables Mix) [SPININ']

Make sure to tune in this week, as well I'm w8ing for the comments to make this show even better:p

Some time ago I have provided something new like Classic Of The Week and Tune Of The Week (of course in my opinion;P from 2005 and older) if someone want to help with chosing next COTW or TOTW send me pm and I will consider it.

Last edited:
im tuned in :) so far great mike nice beats... i cant wait for your show for polonia day

Tuned in

:ah:

:) ola
:ah:

Dude.. u fucked up the mix mate! dont let the tracks fade away out of nowhere.. so far u fucked up almost all the mix-ins..

TimQ everyone has his own style of mixing maybe u have different but thats ur call ; ] and dont call me ur mate because im not ;]

Lol.. just giving you some pointers there MATE no need to feel like i stepped on your **** ;)

and i dont feel like that and i dont need those pointers ;] and still im not ur mate so stop acting like im

EDIT:
And TimQ maybe u didnt noticed in which moment tunes come in because its not like it comes in one point and end of first tune ....

Last edited:
Ok MATE! i suggest if you want to spin on party's MATE that u should listen to what other dj's have to say and dont be so cocky MATE.. coz if you cant take critics... well u know what they say eh MATE! ..

im still not ur mate end of the topic about it and im not cocky maybe u r deaf and u dont hear when tunes come in ? and ive had talk with planty of DJs which liked that style... maybe if u will start to mixin (or u r already but then i want to hear ur set ;]) u will know about what im talking ;]

LoL! i mix for about 4/5 years now! and im not deaf.. i know when tunes are coming.. Im makin a mix this week just for you and show you how its done.. ! Feel honored MATE!

BTW this makes me think your cocky : >>> i dont need those pointers <<<

u dont have to feel that way because thats not honor or something and if u r mixing for a long time then and are saying things like that echh... n/c ;] btw stop acting like im ur mate because im not and i will never be...

EDIT: about being cocky look at yourself u r judging me because u dont like my style and u r telling me what i have to do hahaha ok n/c

Last edited:
Nice tunes, nice set, keep it up Mike :)

Im not saying that my style is better.. but what style is cutting the bass when the other track is still in the "intro" when the tunes are building up..! makes your mix sounds bald! if you get what i mean....... MATE!!

Back