2006|12|06 DreamensioN presents Universal Language 004

hehe :) on afterhours: definately not, it's not spamming , it's giving the deejay lots of feedback, that's what everybody wants!
Ur a bless for afterhours because u just give so many comments , every deejay gets a good feedback because of you, and we need that to keep improving ;)

cheers mate :)

great mixing into an old track - soon

hehe :) on afterhours: definately not, it's not spamming , it's giving the deejay lots of feedback, that's what everybody wants!
Ur a bless for afterhours because u just give so many comments , every deejay gets a good feedback because of you, and we need that to keep improving ;)

cheers mate :)

Thanks a lot thats reassuring to me - thought I might be boring some Dj's
but thats great news thanks a lot.

what a terrible name for a great sounding group - the remix is top drawer - like
it a lot - didn't think I would - pleasant surprise.

liking this Garbage track a lot more now - excellent sound

beat is excellent and it goes on and on and on

wondered if Sasha was hiding inside that mix

brill instrumental track - great beat and excellent sound

this music is to good to leave until tomorrow - I wouldn't have been able to
sleep anyway - a job not done that sort of thing.

So that was Solar Flare - brilliant track - new to me

Dirty Vegas - great beat - sound brilliant - and a vocal as well - great stuff

this is an excellent track and being a vocal thats high praise from me , as I dont
normally go for vocals at all. This is brilliant because he is singing quietly, I like that

Even at the end he resists the impulse to shout - grade one - like this
a hell of a lot

Is this Bakke of Terje Bakke fame - the beat is right on - sound is crystal clear -

building up to a great crescendo of sound - like it a lot - new one to me

This is an awesome track(must find another word for awesome I use it too much) but
it is better than tremendous - sound vibrates out of the speakers great stuff - glad
I stayed up to finish off this set - it wouldn't have been the same later today.

not looking forward to the Queen track - hope I am surprised

Back