• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i am in loooooooove with jezper soderlund........ :super: :super: :super:

jon3.GIF

:mask:

you did say you wish you were more of a nerd, didn't you? :)

getting deeper and deeper into that snow, 10cm in a little over 1 hour LOL, the Ditch Competition was on when i left this morning :lol:

So maybe I did. But it's not so much the nerd I desire, I just want to be good at math. If I could do math and be socially-functional, I think I'd prefer that.

Ditch Competition. :LMAO:

So maybe I did. But it's not so much the nerd I desire, I just want to be good at math. If I could do math and be socially-functional, I think I'd prefer that.

Ditch Competition. :LMAO:

i have to agree with you there, im socially functional but crap at maths so go figure!

playing with the Company's money :lol:...accountant :)

so basically if i recall from your profile, your an accountant but in the wrong country :lol:

i need a qualification, hospitality and djing is all i have! :grinning:

so basically if i recall from your profile, your an accountant but in the wrong country :lol:

i need a qualification, hospitality and djing is all i have! :grinning:

hahaha...i think Swiss or Cayman Islands will be more suitable for me, depending on the career path i decide to take LMAO

playing with the Company's money :lol:...accountant :)

It's little scary that your animal persona is what it is, given your field...

I suck at paperwork too, I so totally would be called into your office once a week to get shredded.

Oh. Actually, I was hoping to receive a gift of both skills.

I hate you a little now.

you hate me only a 'little', so what are you saying, your either socially functional and crap at maths or great at maths (guessing not) and not socially functional....

:hmmm:

Back