Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
that's what i'm saying, but nobody is a lost cause....i'd say forget the math though :)

I thought math might be the easier of the two. At least it has rules that can be explained. And I never accidentally offended anyone with math.

It's little scary that your animal persona is what it is, given your field...

I suck at paperwork too, I so totally would be called into your office once a week to get shredded.

i don't find shredding to be very effective, i have nice sharp claws though :)

i don't find shredding to be very effective, i have nice sharp claws though :)

Which would very effectively shred clothes, flesh and sinew, in addition to paperstuffs.

I had thought for sure that would be really funny.

I thought math might be the easier of the two. At least it has rules that can be explained. And I never accidentally offended anyone with math.

as long as its not intentionally i don't see what the problem is...there may not be rules in life...but any action can be explained.

:console: go do some speeddating with a maths teacher, solved :grinning:

Oh sure, then I gotta keep the teacher happy to keep the math coming. Sounds hard. On the other hand, it might be easier than learning the math myself...

so basically you prefer rather than destroy, you leave a mark instead!
She's the new corporate-branding.

:console: go do some speeddating with a maths teacher, solved :grinning:

so basically you prefer rather than destroy, you leave a mark instead!

exactly :)....i believe it has bigger impact and it allows for a second chance :)

as long as its not intentionally i don't see what the problem is...there may not be rules in life...but any action can be explained.

so how would you explain your cheetah then :mask:, right you said action, in that case shredding or clawing! :lol:

ps. ive voted, even though i heard less than half! :p

I know for a fact that is not true. Nobody ever asks me for explanations anymore, and whenever I do, they're like "That's so far out of left field that the fielder for the Hokkaido Nippon Ham Fighters wouldn't have caught that."

so how would you explain your cheetah then :mask:, right you said action, in that case shredding or clawing! :lol:

ps. ive voted, even though i heard less than half! :p

see..you just answered your own question....just the simple knowledge that i may strike anytime inflicts enough fear to keep things running smoothly, without too much intervention or damage :lol:

Oh sure, then I gotta keep the teacher happy to keep the math coming. Sounds hard. On the other hand, it might be easier than learning the math myself...

She's the new corporate-branding.

you just invited her to the next level of violence, branding from clawing! nice one :p

exactly :)....i believe it has bigger impact and it allows for a
second chance :)

/\ yep you said it /\ "SHE's THE NEW CORPORATE BRANDING"

- ill stop twisting ppls words now :mask:

I know for a fact that is not true. Nobody ever asks me for explanations anymore, and whenever I do, they're like "That's so far out of left field that the fielder for the Hokkaido Nippon Ham Fighters wouldn't have caught that."

if the comment comes from someone i don't care about i never ask for explanations either :)

Back