Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
He looks so young on the poster and have such a nice, deep, sexy voice.. :angel: Just like some other english guy.. :mask: :smile1:

I see someone is getting in love...:whistle::mask::angel:

I see someone is getting in love...:whistle::mask::angel:

I see someone is getting jealous :tongue: It's to early yet to love. To love someone you have to know him/her very well, this real love comes with time. After pain and tears, after laugh and all the chemistry. Now it's just 'love' if you know what I mean. :cat:

yup. only 25. :music:

Just like playdoh. :tease:

hello t4e welcome back:super::super:

amazing sounds:music:

this show in the second part will be kick ass:choonalert:

I see someone is getting jealous :tongue: It's to early yet to love. To love someone you have to know him/her very well, this real love comes with time. After pain and tears, after laugh and all the chemistry. Now it's just 'love' if you know what I mean. :cat:

Just like playdoh. :tease:

Hahaha...I´m not jealous...:P...you introduce me some of your polish friends when I go to Europe,and we´re even...:mask::mask:

About the "love", it was only a joke...I know "love" is a "heavy" word,except for Brazilians (never understood why,but OK)....but the good thing is that you two are getting well together,and starting something that makes you two very happy...that´s what matter...the name you should give to that is not important...:grinning:

I´ve seen that about 5 mins ago when I remebered of it...:lol:

But nice you went on that,and :console: you didn´t get to Sander.....by the way,who of the forums was there in the meeting that you met??:)

Don't know if they are still here. It was long time ago. I know personally DJ Sacha, Luke Blanc, DJ Revel, Twister, Anja Kraft and lots more people who aren't here anymore. :cat:

The Bass! :love:

Don't know if they are still here. It was long time ago. I know personally DJ Sacha, Luke Blanc, DJ Revel, Twister, Anja Kraft and lots more people who aren't here anymore. :cat:

The Bass! :love:

Nice...:grinning:

We should try to arrange another meeting...even if it´s really difficult to do something like that...and if it happened,I´d do the impossible to be there too...:):)

We should try to arrange another meeting...even if it´s really difficult to do something like that...and if it happened,I´d do the impossible to be there too...:):)

just wait for 2008, it's in the plans of Dan making an AH event party and we meet all:)

he told me that

Last year Dan was planning to make polish AfterHours event - what if do it on international scale ? :hmmm:

Back