• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
he said Good Night LOL

i know...LOL you now we Portuguese language we confuse the good night wity«h good evening

By the way...would any of you be able to listen to the classic tunes set I created to give opinions???:blush::blush::)

Ah...i´m not going to sleep..:tongue:...it´s because it´s night here....isn´t this expression used in English for saying hello when it´s night??:blush:

I needed to PM....I left in a rush....that was not so polite,you see...:grinning:

if you say Hello at night is Good Evening...when you go to bed you say Good Night :)

i know...LOL you now we Portuguese language we confuse the good night wity«h good evening

if you say Hello at night is Good Evening...when you go to bed you say Good Night :)

Ahhhh...now I understand....thanks, you two...:grinning:

Tricky language English...:mask::lol:

But Portuguese is worse...:)

By the way...would any of you be able to listen to the classic tunes set I created to give opinions???:blush::blush::)

sure, i told you i will :hug:

sure, i told you i will :hug:

THanks...I appreciate your support....I was so excited with that DejaVu event...that decided to try making one of the classics I like the most...:grinning:

My idea now expanded...:tongue::lol:...I saw that the tracks I´ve selected fix in 3 different sets....one mild, more chilling...one "massive",uplifting...and one harder...."german-style"....:mask::mask:

THanks...I appreciate your support....I was so excited with that DejaVu event...that decided to try making one of the classics I like the most...:grinning:

My idea now expanded...:tongue::lol:...I saw that the tracks I´ve selected fix in 3 different sets....one mild, more chilling...one "massive",uplifting...and one harder...."german-style"....:mask::mask:

bring it on:super::super:

the german style intrigues me :cat:

I think I'm getting sick. Today morning I couldn't even talk, now I have sore muscles, shivers and barely can swallow anything, not even my saliva :|

Back