Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
they look in the mood :lol:

animpequins.gif

alright:lol::lol:

pickle.gif

I think I'm getting sick. Today morning I couldn't even talk, now I have sore muscles, shivers and barely can swallow anything, not even my saliva :|

go have a hot bath, take some aspirin and try to sleep, you are tired :hug:

I think I'm getting sick. Today morning I couldn't even talk, now I have sore muscles, shivers and barely can swallow anything, not even my saliva :|

:console:
Probably you´re getting the flu.....so stay out of the cold, drink hot tea with honey and lemon, eat vitamin C (orange, pineapple,dark green leaves)....and eat well...and,of course, go to a doctor...:hug:

Don´t you like Dumonde style of tracks??:grinning:

i love it, i still listen to Transmission Anthem Evolution - CD1 mixed by Dumonde :super:

you know they split up, right? :(

i love it, i still listen to Transmission Anthem Evolution - CD1 mixed by Dumonde :super:

ya :( after 10 years being a dynamic force together they decided to go different routes. :(

I didn´t know...:cry:
That´s sad...they were great producers...I have a lot of their tracks here...really like their style...:music:

:console:
Probably you´re getting the flu.....so stay out of the cold, drink hot tea with honey and lemon, eat vitamin C (orange, pineapple,dark green leaves)....and eat well...and,of course, go to a doctor...:hug:

go have a hot bath, take some aspirin and try to sleep, you are tired :hug:

I think u might have the chills.
c087.gif

I have only shower. I'm not tired - just had 11 days off. I don't like tea with lemon or honey. I'm allergic on citrus fruits ( especially oranges ) and local doctor is a real idiot. But you all might still be right :smile1:

I've had something similar last year, if it will be the same I won't be able to eat anything for next few days, only drink but not too cold or too hot. Damn.

i'm burning my brains now, with the headphones blasting in full trottle :lol::lol:

:super::super:

Back