How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Accessive Rhythm - Activate !!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha this guy is playing like the best of Tiesto In Concert ;)

'93-'98 for me but there are some hidden releases to find arround :mask:

I do not say that 90's were bad, of course I enjoy tracks from these times. Just in 2001 I started to listen to edm:)

I do not say that 90's were bad, of course I enjoy tracks from these times. Just in 2001 I started to listen to edm:)

ofc many did, i guess trance back then was too limited to some feeeew countries, too bad, cause the parties were a blast in my memory :super:

and result is it is still there

Just look, classics at @ ah.fm and who is posting here?

KrissO
AH Listener

and others who registered these few years ago. Old trance brings the people:)

armin? only events. asots are cheesy right now considering 2xx asot times.
only markus schulz keep it up. proggy and dark.

but old markus has really agressive progg style... nowdays he partially shifted to prog house. but armin and co. became fully poppy.
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

KrissO
AH Listener

Yea!!!! Classic Trance WINS!

and just getting better and better! :choon:

hehe there are many others...who better stayed where they where a few years ago not only Tiesto

+1!

Who do you guys think was better at their peak, tiesto or armin?

Downside of not hearing mc is that we don't hear crowd sounds. I didn't think of that. Want crowd sounds!

when going honest, I have to say, trance was my life back then, now it does not take me in as much as it did before. I used to wait for this damnit thursday for trance hours, global, asot, sometimes reply global at ah.fm, then tone diarys, nifra/roben after.. good old times.
now it lost this piece that was getting me in

I kinda agree with you, however i think as with any kind of music, it evolves with time as new technologies come out etc .. sound will change...

Im glad i live the years and felt in love with the early stages of trance .. 1994...

btw this is the track that got me into Trance music
RIP to the producer

KrissO
AH Listener

Hell yeah ;)

+1!

Who do you guys think was better at their peak, tiesto or armin?

Downside of not hearing mc is that we don't hear crowd sounds. I didn't think of that. Want crowd sounds!

Hmm not really know, tiesto back in the days was just damn fine music, armin well let's just say he allowed many people to get a name in the spot, for the rest, I don't know, they are both not in my lists

Solarstone - Solarcoaster

Back