• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
thats the kind of trance i like...

melodic, maybe some speeched vocal chops, samples or voocooded voice...but nowadays they always want those cheese lyrics by cheese singers

I kinda agree with you, however i think as with any kind of music, it evolves with time as new technologies come out etc .. sound will change...

Im glad i live the years and felt in love with the early stages of trance .. 1994...

btw this is the track that got me into Trance music
RIP to the producer
Mark Spoon....He lives in his music! His music lives in our hearts and CDs/mp3s! :) I love his stuff!

I kinda agree with you, however i think as with any kind of music, it evolves with time as new technologies come out etc .. sound will change...

Im glad i live the years and felt in love with the early stages of trance .. 1994...

RIP to the producer

RIP 11 januari 2006, some of the team are continuing tho, but well...

glad to see you knew 94 etc :super:

851 Listeners ~ Live Broadcast - Tranceclassix - Marc Simz on AH.FM

Solarstone now :choon:
Solarstone - Solarcoaster

Solarstone
Solarstone
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Solarstone

Aliases: Liquid State, Richard Stone, Sebatu, Skyscraper (2), Space Kittens, V8 (4), Young Parisians, Z2

Genres: Chillout / Dance / Electronic / Progressive / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

130px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

btw Solarstone is one of the not much artists, who still delivers reall trance stuffs! So big respect to Mr. Richard Mowatt _O_ :choon:

RIP to the producer

stella is beyond everything.

Thing I would like to complain is.. Lately on some big trance events I saw youths doing this <3 with their hands. I was like what the **** man? is this a pop **** weekly concert? I was pretty annoyed when seeing these pictures.

98 - For an angel - the first trance track, what i heard.

Nice indeed but too many to name (Fire & Ice, Aspiral, Art Of Trance, Extreme Trax, Moogwai, Planisphere, Plastic Boy, Oliver Lieb, Dumonde, etc etc etc etc ....) Just what comes to mind

thats the kind of trance i like...

melodic, maybe some speeched vocal chops, samples or voocooded voice...but nowadays they always want those cheese lyrics by cheese singers

Could not agree more with you.

RIP to the producer

Jam & Spoon
Jam & Spoon
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Jam & Spoon

Profile: Techno / Trance / Eurodance duo from Germany (1991-2006)
Rolf Ellmer AKA Jam El Mar
Markus Löffel AKA Mark Spoon
Löffel died on the 11th January 2006

Members: Markus Löffel, Rolf Ellmer

Aliases: Big Room (3), Storm, Tokyo Ghetto *****, Trancy Spacer & Spacy Trancer

Back