• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
choooned in for another session of great Trance Musik from my friend Nick :mml:

badly....we have shity weather sun..rain...storm & again s.r.s, but this show is keeping me alive...great set btw:super:

Oh no :( Hey hopefully it doesn't stay like that for long and the sun comes out so you can get down the beach :lol:

Fantastic vocal tracks back to back...:grinning:

Hey Duc! Ta muchly :music:

Hey ! :hug:

Yes... I'm well, thank you! The music sounds quite good!
Only thing is that I'm again busy with something very boring... (summarizing a tough and little boring article)
But the music keeps me well! :grinning:

aah for work? I have next week off as holiday, wohoo! :super::super: Not that I have anything specific to do yet :lol:

1) Andy, Charly - feat. Charly Heath - For Ariel (Major Pax Remix) [Deeplife Records]
2) Bartlett Bros - Let It Flow feat. Marcia Juell (Ronnie Play Remix) [Lunatique]
3) CyberSutra feat. Tiff Lacey - Summer Sutra (Timothy Allan Extended Mix) [KULT]
4) Bryan Kearney, Spunuldrick - The Walrus (HeatBeat Presents Matias Faint Remix) [Full Tilt Recordings]

Hey Victoria ! :hug:
I hope you're doing well too!

Well, it's actually for my study, but I've also till september off, but... this has still to be done. :LMAO:

Sounds great so far! :music:

Aah don't beat yourself too hard then, I bet most of the students are in the same position, spent most of the holiday partying :lol:

1) Andy, Charly - feat. Charly Heath - For Ariel (Major Pax Remix) [Deeplife Records]
2) Bartlett Bros - Let It Flow feat. Marcia Juell (Ronnie Play Remix) [Lunatique]
3) CyberSutra feat. Tiff Lacey - Summer Sutra (Timothy Allan Extended Mix) [KULT]
4) Bryan Kearney, Spunuldrick - The Walrus (HeatBeat Presents Matias Faint Remix) [Full Tilt Recordings]
5) Heatbeat feat. Agustin Servente - Sense & Sensibility (LD Remix) [Istmo Music]

Aah don't beat yourself too hard then, I bet most of the students are in the same position, spent most of the holiday partying :lol:

lol, yes... you're right... :) I'm sadly not such a party beast and like it to do a little properly... :lol: The most boring of it is that it goes not very fast...
The weather here is luckily just exactly what I need for this...

5) Heatbeat feat. Agustin Servente - Sense & Sensibility (LD Remix) [Istmo Music]
6) The Thrillseekers vs. Kamaya Painters - The Last Soft Light (Victoria's Mashup) [Unsigned Mashup]

And now onto a Mashup from Victoria which you can get from the Producers page,

http://forum.ah.fm/djs-producers-co...ainters-last-soft-light-victorias-mashup.html

Choon! :hug:

Back