Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
1) Andy, Charly - feat. Charly Heath - For Ariel (Major Pax Remix) [Deeplife Records]
2) Bartlett Bros - Let It Flow feat. Marcia Juell (Ronnie Play Remix) [Lunatique]
3) CyberSutra feat. Tiff Lacey - Summer Sutra (Timothy Allan Extended Mix) [KULT]
4) Bryan Kearney, Spunuldrick - The Walrus (HeatBeat Presents Matias Faint Remix) [Full Tilt Recordings]
5) Heatbeat feat. Agustin Servente - Sense & Sensibility (LD Remix) [Istmo Music]
6) The Thrillseekers vs. Kamaya Painters - The Last Soft Light (Victoria's Mashup) [Unsigned Mashup]

And now onto a Mashup from Victoria which you can get from the Producers page,

http://forum.ah.fm/djs-producers-co...ainters-last-soft-light-victorias-mashup.html

Well, indeed! Really a :choonalert:

Nice that I'm now able to thank you both for this great music! :)

1) Andy, Charly - feat. Charly Heath - For Ariel (Major Pax Remix) [Deeplife Records]
2) Bartlett Bros - Let It Flow feat. Marcia Juell (Ronnie Play Remix) [Lunatique]
3) CyberSutra feat. Tiff Lacey - Summer Sutra (Timothy Allan Extended Mix) [KULT]
4) Bryan Kearney, Spunuldrick - The Walrus (HeatBeat Presents Matias Faint Remix) [Full Tilt Recordings]
5) Heatbeat feat. Agustin Servente - Sense & Sensibility (LD Remix) [Istmo Music]
6) The Thrillseekers vs. Kamaya Painters - The Last Soft Light (Victoria's Mashup) [Unsigned Mashup]
7) Alexander Popov feat. Syntigma - Atlantida (Original Mix) [Eternity Recordings]

The Thrillseekers vs. Kamaya Painters - The Last Soft Light (Victoria's Mashup) [Unsigned Mashup]

:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

Good mahsup :grinning: massive set:grinning:

and...

hello everybody:hug:

:grinning: + 1

sorry about the levelling issue then, not sure if anyone else noticed that :lol:

You mean the negliglible distortion? it's allright mate :grinning:

=> Has AH btw. a compressor/limiter behind the playing sets... or are they just played as delivered?

The Thrillseekers vs. Kamaya Painters - The Last Soft Light (Victoria's Mashup) [Unsigned Mashup]

and...

Hello there and thankyou kindly :grinning: nice to hear you are enjoying the sounds :music:

The Thrillseekers vs. Kamaya Painters - The Last Soft Light (Victoria's Mashup) [Unsigned Mashup] :wow:

Well done vicky :clap: Only I'm really bored of these vocals though :lol:

You mean the negliglible distortion? it's allright mate :grinning:

=> Has AH btw. a compressor/limiter behind the playing sets... or are they just played as delivered?

They are just played as delivered, so pure 192kb afaik. There seems to be a slight difference in audio, but I'm not sure if that's just psychological or not as there aren't any reasons that there should be.

The Thrillseekers vs. Kamaya Painters - The Last Soft Light (Victoria's Mashup) [Unsigned Mashup] :wow:

*throws rotten cabbage* :lol: I thought we might get a month of a vocal trance set without someone moaning about the vocals :lol:

and...

cheers DW & SuperLaan :grinning:

7) Alexander Popov feat. Syntigma - Atlantida (Original Mix) [Eternity Recordings]
8) Dumonde feat. Aydo Abay - Gun (Original Mix) [Massive Trax]

They are just played as delivered, so pure 192kb afaik. There seems to be a slight difference in audio, but I'm not sure if that's just psychological or not as there aren't any reasons that there should be.

Okay :). It sounds btw all nice here ! :grinning:

Nice tracks!

Oops, sorry for missing the last track ID! I was busy doing something :lol:

8) Dumonde feat. Aydo Abay - Gun (Original Mix) [Massive Trax]
9) Tom Colontonio, Artexx - Serious Truth (Original Mix) [Conspiracy Recordings]
10) Abbott & Chambers - Where Are You (Nitrous Oxide Dub Mix) [Alter Ego Records]

Back