Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
deep bass. if you dont have subwoofer. what ya waiting for ask santa for one!!!!!!!!!

:super:

:choonalert:

love the current playing song.

crazy chooons!!! :super:

i have to ask santa for new pc cooler :mask:

it's hard to get one for socket a these days :cry:

look for one on ebay, or your local hardware store no matter if is not for scket A, one for socket 370 will work too, just make shure the aluminium fits, and the fan you can buy a normal fan, 12v for power source cooling and paste it with speaker's glue, that glue is very strong made for metal and plastic. just be careful, or the porcessor could get burned.

http://www.obengware.com/asesoris/2004/glacialtech-gt12252bdl3h.jpg

Last edited:
another choon!!!!!!!! :super:

wheres tcl??? :cat:i like the image on your signature :) cat shit hahah funny.

look for one on ebay, or your local hardware store no matter if is not for scket A, one for socket 370 will work too, just make shure the aluminium fits, and the fan you can buy a normal fan, 12v for power source cooling and paste it with speaker's glue, that glue is very strong made for metal and plastic. just be careful, or the porcessor could get burned.

http://www.obengware.com/asesoris/2004/glacialtech-gt12252bdl3h.jpg
and maybe you can tell me what's wrong with another one... i've bought cooler for socet a/370, put it on cpu, plug in... it does work, but i still hear a 'bleep', just like when there wasn't any working cooler :|

Tuned Hey! peeps! :)

HIya Tomek

Good timing for me this is nice!!

:dancing::clap::dancing:

Bitman you get my PM?Nope bugger he left​

Hey everyone!

wave.gif

Damn I love this current track! What is it?

just woke up after afternoon nap.. ;) falling asleep while doing something - yeah it's me :)

wish me luck that i won't have to work tonight... :angel:

nice sounds btw :mml:

Back