Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I am sorry Moya, but for some reason I am just not feeling this set today. I have no idea why, I really think that I am in the wrong mood for some strange reason. I do appologize for this! Normally I would be enjoying this, but some how I am not on this night.

No kidding?Didn't know that.Is it any good?:music:

The fries are good, but burgers need a lil work... but when you enter the restaurant you take a ride on a spaceship type of thing that's like an elevator... then when the other door opens... you walk into the restaurant and there is a bar, and an arcade, and a main dinning area... and it's all underground and red and mars looking :grinning:

I won't rate it tonight because of this biast feeling, but I hope to catch it on replay and will definately rate it then. Hope to be in a better mood.

The fries are good, but burgers need a lil work... but when you enter the restaurant you take a ride on a spaceship type of thing that's like an elevator... then when the other door opens... you walk into the restaurant and there is a bar, and an arcade, and a main dinning area... and it's all underground and red and mars looking :grinning:

Sounds like a ride at Disneyland :LMAO:

Where in NYC do you live?:music:

I gave it a "good"!:grinning:

Sounds like a ride at Disneyland :LMAO:

haha... well it's pretty cool.. if you ever find youself in NYC you should check it out... i think it's at 42nd and Broadway in Manhatten... pretty much near Times Square.

I won't rate it tonight because of this biast feeling, but I hope to catch it on replay and will definately rate it then. Hope to be in a better mood.

Thats ok, friend!!

No problem at all!

I really hope i can do better next time!

i don't live in NYC... but i live on LI and where i live is about an hour and a half away from the city... i used to work at some clubs in the city that's how close i am

I've heard that a lot of Greeks live on Long Island.Is it true?

So this is the final track of my set for today!

Here is the complete tracklist:

1) Channel Surfer - Adaptation (Burufunk remix) [Nulogic Records]
2) Glenn Morrison - No sudden moves [Pilot 6 Recordings]
3) Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenishia - Reasons to forgive (The Blizzard remix) [Armind]
4) Paul van Dyk feat Rea Garvey - Let go (Martin Roth nu style remix) [CD-R]
5) Stalker pres Ball Orange - Philae (original mix) [Moonrising]
6) Groove Zone - Eisbaer (Oakenfold 2008 remix) [Ultra]
7) Steve Allen & Ben Alonzi feat Mque - Wake me (Maniakt vs Sonika remix) [Diverted Recordings]
8) Ronski Speed pres RST - Stormbound (Maarten de Jong edit) [Reset Records]
9) Far & Away - Marbella (original mix) [Alter Ego Digital]
10) Tranzident & Peter Dubs - Drift (Daniel Kandi & Mark Andrez rushed mix) [CD-R]

We1ll go on with DANNY OLIVEIRA set, the first guest mix!!

Hope you all enjoy it!

I've heard that a lot of Greeks live on Long Island.Is it true?

hahahahaha!!!... that's funny... in my area there are alot of Italians... I'm Italian, Irish and Hungarian...

I've never heard that before... lol that's funny

Back