• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I love Bach too...specially 3rd Brandenburg Concert....:grinning:

I guess we all who love trance like classical music too...both styles have many things in common...passionate melodies, feelings,etc...:grinning:

you said it right there!! its a hard tie between the two which has a more melodic and more passionate feeling:)

How are you doing these days dude?

I´m doing really great,thanks....praying for being able to go to Poland for Sunrise Festival....:grinning:

And you??how are you doing???

Hello,everyone...:hug::hug:

Tuned, but not listening....now I´m listening to the best song ever made by a human being... Beethoven´s 9th Symphony....:music::wub:....

Hi Marceloś ;) :hug: How are you ?

For me tonight will start my 3 nights of laughing, drinking ( a lot ) and dancing :super:

hello everyone:hug:

just a quick hello, i am bit busy here at work

I´m doing really great,thanks....praying for being able to go to Poland for Sunrise Festival....:grinning:

And you??how are you doing???

Nice! Fingers crossed then, I'd love to do something like that if I wasn't such a recluse :(

I'm doing great thanks, busy with work and a new website I'm working on especially for DJs, bit hush hush atm :lol:

Hi Marceloś ;) :hug: How are you ?

For me tonight will start my 3 nights of laughing, drinking ( a lot ) and dancing :super:

Hello,Anna...:hug:

Great..party is awesome....by the way,are you going to EnTrance in March???:super::super:

Back