Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Once someone sent me fake 'window' of windows which looked like a program to make music. It was called 'Tyas tunes' and there were few options, every one with 3 or four effects you can find in every Tyas tune and there was a note added to it :

If you have ever wondered how Tyas makes his tunes this is the answer!

:lol:

He just picks options from a program : a bit of this one, dose of this effect and you have 'unique and innovative' Tyas tune. ;)
eyeroll.gif
eyeroll.gif
eyeroll.gif

Both of them played in Poland last weekend. Palace of Trance with Simon Patterson, Sean Tyas, Galen Behr and Bart Claessen. ;)

sounds like one hell of show! hahaha damn i wish i could have been there!

sorry for the absence, work called and i had to go do some work

Both of them played in Poland last weekend. Palace of Trance with Simon Patterson, Sean Tyas, Galen Behr and Bart Claessen. ;)

Sounds like a party did you make there?

Tired of people knockin' Tyas I don't knock other dj's and there is room for my my opinions imo.:|

he is not the worst DJ out there, yeah his music is pretty darn similar!! haha but thats what makes other djs more special because they actually search for tracks that are not getting much air time and play something with some different musical elements, adding a different tone/edge to their sound. :mask:

if it weren't for all that sound, the different more edgier sounds would not be as powerful!

Tired of people knockin' Tyas I don't knock other dj's and there is room for my opinions imo.:|

Fair dos, there is room for everyones opinion though also. It doesn't matter who you are, or what you do, someone will slag you off for it, that's the nature of humans :lol:

And I'm tired of people who makes him a God. ;) :whistle:

Not talking about you though.. :hug:

HAHAHAHAHA :music: no mortal man could be considered god! unless you were busy muching on some pills then you don't really know or are just joking around :p:lol::lol: :LMAO:

Sounds like a party did you make there?

Nope. Too far and I don't love those DJs so much to go to the other part of my country and spend lots of money ;) There's lots more events I wish to go for.. :angel:

he is not the worst DJ out there, yeah his music is pretty darn similar!! haha but thats what makes other djs more special because they actually search for tracks that are not getting much air time and play something with some different musical elements, adding a different tone/edge to their sound. :mask:

if it weren't for all that sound, the different more edgier sounds would not be as powerful!

Agreed
I love hard trance so Tyas fits right in there for me:grinning:

And I'm tired of people who makes him a God. ;) :whistle:

Not talking about you though.. :hug:

LOL No he's not a god:lol:

Now Roberet Hunter on the other hand I may have to take a second look.:)

Robert Hunter (lyricist) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA :music: no mortal man could be considered god! unless you were busy muching on some pills then you don't really know or are just joking around :p:lol::lol: :LMAO:

*God of Trance.

Betta ? :tease:

Fair dos, there is room for everyones opinion though also. It doesn't matter who you are, or what you do, someone will slag you off for it, that's the nature of humans :lol:

:LMAO:
Right on:grinning:

Agreed
I love hard trance so Tyas fits right in there for me:grinning:

LOL No he's not a god:lol:

Now Roberet Hunter on the other hand I may have to take a second look.:)

If Tyas fits in hard trance for you I don't know what kind of hard trance you are talking about :lol:

hi ppl, tuned in, any chance youve still got that "tyas tunes"? id love to give it a go lol

Yeah but god forbid (no pun intended..ok maybe it was) that you slag Tyas off, especially on here with how some people act :lol:

hi ppl, tuned in, any chance youve still got that "tyas tunes"? id love to give it a go lol

For sure there's gonna be some Xanthe or some Onova tracks... No difference though. :mask:

Back