22-10-2008 ADE - Armada Night

How do you rate this broadcast?

• Total voters
Nah, it's a midweek thing at MOS, and ordinarily it's damn difficult for me to get home from (wrong side of town and river for me) so just imagine how much worse it would be on a WEDNESDAY?!?! :P:P:P
ok :tongue: baNana and bee are going :tongue:

Nah, it's a midweek thing at MOS, and ordinarily it's damn difficult for me to get home from (wrong side of town and river for me) so just imagine how much worse it would be on a WEDNESDAY?!?! :P:P:P

so the gallery changed to MoS eh? i personally think is a better place the MoS, trance is back to MoS after all this years:):grinning:

LINE UP:

22:00 - 23:30 Blake Jarrell
23:30 - 00:30 Glenn Morrison
00:30 - 02:30 Armin van Buuren
02:30 - 04:00 Markus Schulz
04:00 - 05:00 Remy

F*ck..I will sleep when Armin & Markus playing..
(Markus played a BIG set last Saturday@Budapest! :grinning: I :love: Markus SOOOOOOOO much

hello people...

GROOOOOOOOOVY SOUNDS here :bravo: :bravo::music:

so the gallery changed to MoS eh? i personally think is a better place the MoS, trance is back to MoS after all this years:):grinning:
The only problem with MOS is that it's a crowd magnet (and by this I mean you have ppl who just want to go out dancing, who aren't really interested in the music that's playing - so there are non-purists there! :P:mask:). Oh, and the other thing is there's only 1 set of toilets in the WHOLE place. How wrong is that?! There's no bar in the main room. The sound is so cranked up in the main room that if you're at the back it distorts, and you have to resort to earplugs or you'd end up with perforated eardrums if you went more than once or twice...!
Oh, but other than that.... :lol:

Tuned !!!

:super::super::music::super::super:

Back