22-10-2008 ADE - Armada Night

How do you rate this broadcast?

• Total voters
LOL, sorry i just went back and seen 2 people already answered, hahaha im slow

i'm sure that in a corner of the dancefloor there are an orgy!!!!!!!!

:bully:

post your questions for the interview with blake jarrell!

The only problem with MOS is that it's a crowd magnet (and by this I mean you have ppl who just want to go out dancing, who aren't really interested in the music that's playing - so there are non-purists there! :P:mask:). Oh, and the other thing is there's only 1 set of toilets in the WHOLE place. How wrong is that?! There's no bar in the main room. The sound is so cranked up in the main room that if you're at the back it distorts, and you have to resort to earplugs or you'd end up with perforated eardrums if you went more than once or twice...!
Oh, but other than that.... :lol:

yeah...i hate when that happens...:music:

:wave: Bublik, Altered-Mind+, dfx, gizmo76, piccoli+, Moondawn, CrazyPaul, trace of trance, vinniee72, dzack02, Sand303, *AvA*+, BlueScorpion, Tomek, Szwagier, tCm, t4e+, ramballo, DreamWest, Roysie, djshog, JTParker, a'ndY, hardermach, fernie, evyqueen87+, Light Sequence, Illusion, cherise, although, Sabi, zeluch, wet, ollie, malka, regtefas, SUNNY TOMORROW+, low-R, DistantLand, Defqon, laurenbee007, LaCeeN, Ghoste, DarkMemoria, PhillipAlpha, jalleks

:unsure: Hi everyone, is it happening here? :unsure:

:wave: Bublik, Altered-Mind+, dfx, gizmo76, piccoli+, Moondawn, CrazyPaul, trace of trance, vinniee72, dzack02, Sand303, *AvA*+, BlueScorpion, Tomek, Szwagier, tCm, t4e+, ramballo, DreamWest, Roysie, djshog, JTParker, a'ndY, hardermach, fernie, evyqueen87+, Light Sequence, Illusion, cherise, although, Sabi, zeluch, wet, ollie, malka, regtefas, SUNNY TOMORROW+, low-R, DistantLand, Defqon, laurenbee007, LaCeeN, Ghoste, DarkMemoria, PhillipAlpha, jalleks

squall, evening my friend:hug::hug:

:wave:

hellu :wink:

heeeeeeeeeeere i am :music:

mollieeeeeee :hug: :hug:

Back