22-10-2008 ADE - Armada Night

How do you rate this broadcast?

• Total voters
Armin Van Buuren
01. Armin Van Buuren Featuring Jaren - Unforgivable (First State Smooth Remix)
02. Mr. Sam Featuring Claud9 - Cygnes
03. ID
04. ID (Duderstadt)
05. Wippenberg - Chakalaka
06. ID
07. Ilya Soloviev & Paul Miller - Lover Summer (Orjan Nilsen Remix)
08. Sunlounger & Zara - Lost (Dance Version)
09. Kyau & Albert - Hide & Seek (Club Mix)
10. Stoneface & Terminal - Blueprint (Club Mix)
11. Jochen Miller vs. Armin Van Buuren Featuring Sharon Den Adel - In and Out of Connection (Armin Van Buuren Mashup)
12. Samara - Verano (Fast Distance Remix)
13. Giuseppe Ottaviani Featuring Stephan Pickup - No More Alone
14. Thomas Bronzwaer - Certitude
15. Armin Van Buuren Featuring Audrey Gallagher - Hold On To Me (John O'Callaghan Remix)
16. Tokugawas Drums vs. Quillroader - Mayan Sun (Josh Henriquez & Raver Remix)
17. Art of Trance - Madagascar (Richard Durand Remix)
18. Ferry Corsten vs. The Prodigy - Smack My Radio Crash (Armin Van Buuren Mashup)
19. 8 Wonders - The Return
20. Paul Van Dyk & Starkillers & Austin Leeds Featuring Ashley Tomberlin - New York City (Super8 & Tab Remix)

Question For Armin:
Chris from Vancouver asking for his Friend Shelley: Armin, Can Shelley have your shirt? Don't wash it. Ewww

My question to Armin: Are you planning on making clips for more of your songs from the Imagine-album, or are you done with that after the first 2 'commercial' releases of Going Wrong and In And Out Of Love?

And Armin, well done! Awesome set!

Question to Armin if possible:
After 8 years of State of Trance radio show, don’t you think it is the time for innovative improvement to this radio show to the next stage in order to stand out from the many radio shows competing?
Thanks

Question for Armin:

Will he produce tracks similar to Serenity, Sail, Communication... ?

Esen from Cyprus

HELLO DISTANTLAND...where is the track list .....(laughing..)

I have a question for the MC:

how does it feel to make interviews to all the big names of the electronic music.
:music:

My question to Armin: Are you planning on making clips for more of your songs from the Imagine-album, or are you done with that after the first 2 'commercial' releases of Going Wrong and In And Out Of Love?

And Armin, well done! Awesome set!

hey....are u the same Alex E from the trancefix forums???? :wow::wow::wow:

Question for Armin:

From Kim and Shelley: We are 2 girls new to Trance, what tracks or sets would you recommend we start listening to to get the best sampling of todays best trance music

Back