22-10-2008 ADE - Armada Night

How do you rate this broadcast?

• Total voters
I have to say, I have been listening for over 5 hours straight, and not a single buffer of any description. Could not have asked for a higher quality of broadcast.

Fanastic effort by Dan and all the AH staff for making this possible. Thank you guys so much. You are all awesome and deserve all the credit in the world.

I'll definitely check out the other live broadcasts later in the week for sure.

Had a blast with you guys. Thanks again, take care, and goodnight!

I think the people in the lab next door hear me:muahaha:

I have to say, I have been listening for over 5 hours straight, and not a single buffer of any description. Could not have asked for a higher quality of broadcast.

Fanastic effort by Dan and all the AH staff for making this possible. Thank you guys so much. You are all awesome and deserve all the credit in the world.

:iagree:

thanks for all ur tracklisting help as well mate! :grinning:

good night back at ya ;) :wave:

:iagree: You are the man Dan

Not bad Remy!

I like the energy of his tracks...

Thanks Dan AH.FM and DanceFoundation.tv for one of the best afternoons of my life.

And Welcome to all the new AH.FM members, Some of you may only just joined for the Live Armada ADE event, but stick around, you're going to hear some amazing stuff from the resident DJ's.
You'll find your favourite DJ shows at regular times, most can be downloaded from the Torrent site, and Dan always has great surprises coming up all the time.
Some more Live shows coming up, and the YEarly Anniversary shows are unbeleivable.

Back