22-10-2008 ADE - Armada Night

How do you rate this broadcast?

• Total voters
alright guys, it's been a pleasure meeting you all, again, thanks to Afterhours, ADM, Armada, and all others responsible for bringing this to us all tonight, much respect, take care everyone, PEACE!

alright guys, it's been a pleasure meeting you all, again, thanks to Afterhours, ADM, Armada, and all others responsible for bringing this to us all tonight, much respect, take care everyone, PEACE!

ok.

DJ unibob

Glad to see you here. hope we can see you here more frequently :grinning:
have a good night

WOW ..night night Come again ..thank you for joing us :wink::friends::music:

wooow remy you a killa
destroyin the dancefloor :music: :music: :super:

thanks Impactplayaz for all the Tracklistings bro see you in TA Fourm

Dan :music: what a crazy afteroon heard all the broadcast and say that i am having a marvelous vacation already on 1st week out of 3 week vacation) :friends: :friends:

Oh, not quite yet! It's almost over, right? ;)
yes i think so ...maybe in i think 10 minutes or so...but the music continues on AFTERHOUR.FM your more than welcome to join us....thanks anyway...for not leaving ...so did you have a massive time as I did.:wink:.tomorrow will be another massive party ...I invite you to join us...

wooow remy you a killa
destroyin the dancefloor :music: :music: :super:

thanks Impactplayaz for all the Tracklistings bro see you in TA Fourm

Dan :music: what a crazy afteroon heard all the broadcast and say that i am having a marvelous vacation already on 1st week out of 3 week vacation) :friends: :friends:
glad you had a nice time ...me too...thanks for attending:wink:

that's it for me, already said one good-bye, but meh, I will try and tune in for the future shows, despite the fear I have for Verizon's hatred of edm, since it seems to drop when I am trying to stream some sort of EDM show, but I will hopefully tune in to the shows later on this week. night all, sleep well, whereever you are in the world, and hope we meet again. Take care.

wow ...you leaving too..what up with that everyone is leaving:wink:THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING ..pleasure was all mine thanks:grinning:

yes i think so ...maybe in i think 5 minutes or so...but the music continues on AFTERHOUR.FM your more than welcome to join us....thanks anyway...for not leaving ...so did you have a massive time as I did.:wink:.

It was definitely massive! :grinning::super::friends:
I just regret going to class to miss Markus' interview and set. :P

I'll have to leave when it ends because I need to get me some dinner.

:bravo:THANK YOU:bravo::thankyou: DANCE FOUNDATION AND THE D.J."S OF COURSE AND AFTERHOURS.FM:wink:..THIS IS MY 5600 TH post:music::beat:..

Congrats Evy! :)

congratulations.jpg

Back