• Total voters
smilie_switch.gif
smilie_switch.gif
smilie_switch.gif
smilie_switch.gif
smilie_switch.gif

i would actually rather walk..... much safer and keeps me cool. :mask:

In India indeed...:grinning:
I´ve heard that traffic is CRAZY in India...:)

polish moutain village..

foto13.jpg

and yes, there is a car under snow :tongue:

enjoyed this set immensely..... wooooooooot wooooooooot :clap: :clap: :clap:

Those are fatty chicks....:p:lol:

I´ve ever had this language doubt,that no teacher could explain me....what´s the difference between job and work??:mask:
:LMAO: Fatty chicks...

I'm not sure technically that there is a difference between the words, when you look in the dictionary.

But for me, 'job' is the thing you have go to do everyday, whereas 'work' is something you do, and it might be voluntary. So your job could be installing cable TV, but at home you do work on your DJ mixing. If you like your job, job and work could mean the same thing.

Last edited:
I think it's harder to maintain a relationship than it is to actually met her

Ah...I see....we are talking about different stuff....:lol:

My question was a grammar doubt about the meaning difference between job and work...:grinning:

damn there is Psy trance event here tomorrow.... :hmmm: should I go? :mask:

:lol: :mask:

of course the tires has spikes.... but still it was free wheeling at 100km/h speed :mask:

Now I see why Europe has the best F1 pilots....:grinning:

*exceptions for Ayrton Senna and Nelson Piquet*:bow:

:LMAO: Fatty chicks...

I'm not sure technically that there is a difference between the words, when you look in the dictionary.

But for me, 'job' is the thing you have go to do everyday, whereas 'work' is something you do, and it might be voluntary. So your job could be installing cable TV, but at home you do work on your DJ mixing. If you like your job, job and work could mean the same thing.

Thanks,iniqui.....
My English teachers here in Brazil were never able to explain me the difference...:)

A friend of mine who´s a DJ (Danny Oliveira aka Dnyo), played in Sunrise Festival one time....and he told me a lot of stories about polish girls,that made me eager to go there and check that out...:mask::mask::)

Sunrise Festival :yucky: Even tho line up is always great ( this year on first day Armin, second day Tiesto ) I'll never go there again. I've been once, I've seen all those chicks only in bikini or not even, big sweaty hunks without shirts, people on drugs, most of the crowd don't know who's playing or who the hell is this guy with cds/vinyls... People just know - Sunrise! Great, we are going, that will be awesome to show my glow orange hat at school after holidays! Ehhhhhh... And always some DJ doesn't show up/doesn't play.. Last time it was Steve Angello and Sebastian Ingrosso, this year will be prolly Tiesto and/or Armin..

RIP Senna. Best ever.

Senna was a hero....
F1 has never been so famous here in Brazil as when Senna were alive....when he died,the whole country stopped...

Now his nephew´s trying to become a racer too....but honestly I doubt he´ll be 1/10 of what his uncle was...:bow:

Psy? I wouldn't.

No hei! :wave: 100km/h in the snow, eh? Cheaper thrill than going to the movies.

i dunno... it can be good though :super:

lol yeah and my tires are rubbish.... ppl were even driving past me :mask: the problem is that the snow is whirling up so much that u cant see anything :p

i dunno... it can be good though :super:

lol yeah and my tires are rubbish.... ppl were even driving past me :mask: the problem is that the snow is whirling up so much that u cant see anything :p

*sighs* still wishes it would snow here send that snow i\over here will ya:)

Back