23-05-2007 Dave Nadz presents Moments Of Trance 016

This is absolutely amazing!!!:wow:

Can't you tell us something about it?:p

03. ID - ID EXCLUSIVE LOL _ i wanted to know the name but ...

Cant name this 3rd tune , its from a awseome talented producer , rising the scene slowly :)

Cant name this 3rd tune , its from a awseome talented producer , rising the scene slowly :)

yeah he's doing really good recently, one to look out for

anthem \o/

John O Callaghan remix:) Nice one!

Aly & Fila now, isnt it ? ^^

Great tune

Indeed! All Aly & Fila have the same thing in their tracks... a gigantic loop and than a big explosion:p

And they produce like hell ... I can't remember the title of this tune. Deems, Uraeus or another one, I always forget with all this new tune.

Yes, "Whatever"

And they produce like hell ... I can't remember the title of this tune. Deems, Uraeus or another one, I always forget with all this new tune.

Yes, "Whatever"

Lol.. @ ASOT 300 they played only their own tunes:p But I liked their set the most of the day and night!

Lol.. @ ASOT 300 they played only their own tunes:p But I liked their set the most of the day and night!

Yes I was listening their set !! It's a pure sign set, don't know how to say ; Sean Tyas did the same too, but we expected that... Nice sets by the way.

nice tune right now ;)

Edit : Really nice tune :D :D :D, I love it

P.S : sympa de voir des DJ francophones ici :D, pas mal connu quand même je dirais. > K&S

Last edited:
Awesome track again ;) I really enjoy the end of this set ;)

Great Set! Enjoyed the hours with Fine Trance

Thanks to everyones tuned in and for your precious feed-back :ah:

Back