Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Dan is here in Austria now...has a new work and tonns of things to do...so he will be on as much as he can...but new country / city, didnt speak german, new job and running ah.fm is a shitload of things to manage:)

I can't figure out what his incentive was to leave where he was. To make that kind of major change means real upheaval. You have to have serious incentive to make changes that big.

Although, if he didn't own any property, it would be a lot easier to just pick up and go. Just pack a few clothes and split. He's a relatively young guy, right? Under 30? :hug::cat:

major stress mode on

my main pc has just died so im kinda pissed off, especially with the anniversary sets deadline looming grrrrrrrrrr

I can't figure out what his incentive was to leave where he was. To make that kind of major change means real upheaval. You have to have serious incentive to make changes that big.

Although, if he didn't own any property, it would be a lot easier to just pick up and go. Just pack a few clothes and split. He's a relatively young guy, right? Under 30? :hug::cat:
Yeah he comes from europe and wanted to go back to Europe cause he loves...he was 20 Years in Canada and now he take the next step

i did it also 7 years ago...leaving germany forever to find my loved wife here ...so i can understand why he did...im sure he wants a new thing...and he and DFX are friends..so yeah he will find a new family place here :grinning:

:wow: just pm'd her, hope she's ok

She's okay. But you understand why she's not here anymore. AH did nothing to ... protect her. It wouldn't have taken much to fix it, I don't think. But it didn't happen. So she is essentially ... gone. :(

He didn't like Canada very much. Said it did not really feel like home for him. I guess the lack of culture and night life maybe here in the city. From what I gathered he's always been on the move trying to find his place. He had nothing holding him here in Calgary and he really wanted to be in Europe so he packed his stuff and moved. I don't really blame him either. It didnt seem he was too happy being here.

TzzTss Vicky always ignores my greetings :p

She's okay. But you understand why she's not here anymore. AH did nothing to ... protect her. It wouldn't have taken much to fix it, I don't think. But it didn't happen. So she is essentially ... gone. :(

All I know is that it was kind of a mess and complicated.

Yeah he comes from europe and wanted to go back to Europe cause he loves...he was 20 Years in Canada and now he take the next step

i did it also 7 years ago...leaving germany forever to find my loved wife here ...so i can understand why he did...im sure he wants a new thing...and he and DFX are friends..so yeah he will find a new family place here :grinning:

I know what it's like to just start over with basically nothing; it's stressful. But when I did it, I had a HUGE incentive. I wanted to live. So it was well worth the stress. :grinning:

I didn't know that he was originally from Europe. Where was he born, do you know? :cat:

He didn't like Canada very much. Said it did not really feel like home for him. I guess the lack of culture and night life maybe here in the city. From what I gathered he's always been on the move trying to find his place. He had nothing holding him here in Calgary and he really wanted to be in Europe so he packed his stuff and moved. I don't really blame him either. It didnt seem he was too happy being here.

20 years is a long time to be miserable. I can relate. I hate Paige, Texas and everyone in it. :mask:

Well, good then. I'm glad he's where he wants to be. If you have a really deep connection with a place, it's hard to be happy anywhere else. I'm really glad he's back in a place where he can feel "connected". :grinning:

I love Texas. I love the "openness" of it. It's just so BIG here. :love: :cat:

I know what it's like to just start over with basically nothing; it's stressful. But when I did it, I had a HUGE incentive. I wanted to live. So it was well worth the stress. :grinning:

I didn't know that he was originally from Europe. Where was he born, do you know? :cat:
hes from poland---and in a few weeks he will be 29...we just start friendship and meet 1 timesince hes here..hes pending a bit between poalnd and his family and here vienna...

i think he will saddle very fast...i hope to help him and be there for him...hs a very great person:grinning:

Somewhere in Poland, I cannot remember the name... its a small village or town it I remember correctly.

all this must have happened whilst i was away, so i don't really know. but i'll endeavor to get to the bottom of it

20 years is a long time to be miserable. I can relate. I hate Paige, Texas and everyone in it. :mask:

Well, good then. I'm glad he's where he wants to be. If you have a really deep connection with a place, it's hard to be happy anywhere else. I'm really glad he's back in a place where he can feel "connected". I love Texas. :love: :cat:

so true

PC died? What happened? Does your hard drive still work?

the fan stopped functioning so it doesn't stay powered up for more than 2 minutes

hes from poland---and in a few weeks he will be 29...we just start friendship and meet 1 timesince hes here..hes pending a bit between poalnd and his family and here vienna...

i think he will saddle very fast...i hope to help him and be there for him...hs a very great person:grinning:

haha a lot of people feel that way about him. he's a great guy. He sure made an impression on me for the 2 or so years that he was here.

Back