Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
all this must have happened whilst i was away, so i don't really know. but i'll endeavor to get to the bottom of it

Thank you. I really appreciate that. I miss her very much. It's not the same without her. :(

Besides, AH needs all the female members it can get. Trance seems to be predominately male. Ever notice that? :mask:

You're cpu fan? Must be over heating if that is the case.

well it was making a rather industrial sound before it died so yeah must be

That's not good at all. Need to trance it up :p :lol:

I hope its as simple as replacing it. Is it fairly old or does it have a lot of dust in it?

Thank you. I really appreciate that. I miss her very much. It's not the same without her. :(

Besides, AH needs all the female members it can get. Trance seems to be predominately male. Ever notice that? :mask:

so i think if we all send her a mail to come back she will feel family again:grinning:

the fan stopped functioning so it doesn't stay powered up for more than 2 minutes

Well shoot. CPU fans are really cheap. Run down to your local Radio Shack equivalent and buy one. Replacing a CPU fan is a lot cheaper than replacing the CPU. :grinning:

Oooooo. That's usually a bad sign. :mask:

i was just thinking yesterday id not seen her on irc for a few days either. but yes you're right, it must be 10:1 ratio or worse

That's not good at all. Need to trance it up :p :lol:

I hope its as simple as replacing it. Is it fairly old or does it have a lot of dust in it?

only had it since december so its still under warranty, fortunately i kept my old pc but its annoyingly slow lol

i was just thinking yesterday id not seen her on irc for a few days either. but yes you're right, it must be 10:1 ratio or worse

Why do you say, "worse"? Frankly, I LOVE being surrounded by all these Trance loving young guys. All the more for those of us ladies who are here. Heh, heh, heh. :super::cat:

TCL

think you overread that:cat::cat:

It's been a while since I even looked at my Profile page. I'll do it ... sometime. :mask:

(kiss) :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::cat:

only had it since december so its still under warranty, fortunately i kept my old pc but its annoyingly slow lol

Well that's good. Hopefull they are nice enough to fix it at no charge. Slow you say? Bah, I can't ever go back to anything slower once I am used faster.

Btw, how old is that pictures in your sig if I may ask?

Well that's good. Hopefull they are nice enough to fix it at no charge. Slow you say? Bah, I can't ever go back to anything slower once I am used faster.

Btw, how old is that pictures in your sig if I may ask?

3-4 years, ok i need to go, good night sleep is needed

ciao everyone :wave:

Back