23-10-2008 ADE - Solarize Night

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
gone to audio only :( I was getting the "lolsilverlight" buffer percent flicker every half a second.

lol joke of the day, that must be why it's now just half the people than before :rofl:

that's not a joke , i experienced it myself a lot of times.. while i was spinning myself or while i was seeing other dj's .. why would i lie about it? :)

you wouldn't be sleeping when you hear tracks like this live , these tracks get more response than trance, believe it or not :)

i highly doubt that lol... :hug:
unless on some pills :grinning:

i guess some people here need to go to some clubs sometimes :mask:

Indeed :) ppl dont sleep...Leon comming :D

i highly doubt that lol... :hug:
unless on some pills :grinning:

u dont need drugs to enjoy a different style of music ur not used to ;) (EDM wise that is)

give the style a chance is all it takes to eventually accept it. :music:

this is coming from someone who only loved trance sounds a few years ago.

and now, im very open to many EDM styles that i never thought i would like :cat:

that's not a joke , i experienced it myself a lot of times.. while i was spinning myself or while i was seeing other dj's .. why would i lie about it? :)
well this is your experience, says nothing about general experience, right now i see exactly the opposite :lol:

well this is your experience, says nothing about general experience, right now i see exactly the opposite :lol:

i see all of the people there going crazy, while an hour ago there were maybe a few more but nobody was moving..

i would prefer the first thing actually :)

Back