23-10-2008 ADE - Solarize Night

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
i see all of the people there going crazy, while an hour ago there were maybe a few more but nobody was moving..

i would prefer the first thing actually :)
lol wtf you watching? there's only a couple people left, and those are hardly moving. it was packed just before with dazzle. wake up man :lol:

u dont need drugs to enjoy a different style of music ur not used to ;) (EDM wise that is)

give the style a chance is all it takes to eventually accept it. :music:

this is coming from someone who only loved trance sounds a few years ago.

and now, im very open to many EDM styles that i never thought i would like :cat:

i have nothing against other EDM styles, but watch the video and observe... when people dance and gets crowded and when not. :) Then you will understand my point.

i highly doubt that lol... :hug:
unless on some pills :grinning:

hmm , well , maybe other people say the same about trance too, that you need some pills to enjoy them..

it's not because you wouldn't enjoy it other people won't also :)
there are still enough of trancy sounds in this set i think, like in the current track :)

now trance is coming back - or not?
This is Marco V - track?

bananas r njoying this show.. :rofl:
:bananadance::bananadance:

i have nothing against other EDM styles, but watch the video and observe... when people dance and gets crowded and when not. :) Then you will understand my point.

Then you've also seen nobody was moving in the beginning and now everyone on the videostream is moving :music:

lol wtf you watching? there's only a couple people left, and those are hardly moving. it was packed just before with dazzle. wake up man :lol:

all i can say is look better :mask:

i see all of the people there going crazy, while an hour ago there were maybe a few more but nobody was moving..

i would prefer the first thing actually :)

its only an illusion created but that strong strobe light :P :lol:

Leon is UP :D it must be good :) I hope that he played Dust In The Wind :&

by chance is there any other video availible besides the silverlight stream on the front page? no biggie if there isn't, just feeling a bit lost now that I've gone back to just audio. :(

Back