23-12-2009 End Of Year Countdown 2009

What set did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
whats this song???? its so pretty! how early will i have to get up tommorrow to not miss the first DJ, i'm from the US?

01. Matt Darey pres. Urban Astronauts feat. Kate Louis Smith - See The Sun (Moonbeam Remix)
02. ID
03. Marcu Schossow & Andy Duguid feat. Emma Hewitt - Lights (Original Mix)

Venezuela landscapes - Amazonas province -

auyantepuy-desde-uruyen-copia-1024x694.jpg

Auyantepuy zone

14.jpg

Auyan-tepuy%2011.JPG

Auyantepui

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Auyantepui (Auyantepuy, Auyan-Tepui or Aiyan-tepui), which in the language of the native Pemon people means "Devil's Mountain", is the most visited and famous tepui (table-top mountain) in Venezuela. It is one of the largest (but not the highest) tepuis with an area of 700 km² in the Guayana Highlands and is located in the Gran Sabana region in Bolivar State. (province)

Angel Falls, the highest waterfall in the world, drops from a cleft near the summit. The falls are 979 meters (3,210 ft) high, with an uninterrupted descent of 807 meters (2,650 ft). Angel Falls is over 19 times higher than Niagara Falls.

Auyantepui achieved international fame in 1933 when Angel Falls was accidentally discovered by Jimmie Angel, a bush pilot who was on a trip in search of gold ore. During a return trip in 1937, Angel crashed his small plane Flamingo on top of the heart-shaped table mountain. It took him and his crew 11 days to walk down off the mountain. He was immortalized when the waterfall was named after him.

Auyantepui is a giant among the large plateaus. It encompasses 650 square kilometers and has a peak almost 3,000 meters high.

0000038121_20070301141537.jpg

Angel Fall

01. Matt Darey pres. Urban Astronauts feat. Kate Louis Smith - See The Sun (Moonbeam Remix)
02. ID
03. Marcu Schossow & Andy Duguid feat. Emma Hewitt - Lights (Original Mix)
04. Kyau & Albert - I Love You (Cosmic Gate Remix)

:super: :super:

what time does your guys radio station go by? I need to know so that i can be on time for the DJs!

Back