23-12-2009 End Of Year Countdown 2009

What set did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what time does your guys radio station go by? I need to know so that i can be on time for the DJs!

well,you can check the first page,there is the schedule,so you see who`s playing now and then you see your time where you are,and then you count the hours till the djs you want to listen to :book:

Its not cold. Four days ago it was really cold, -29' C

:dance:

here in chile, in winter the temperatures are between 0-10....its weird have a negative temperature....so -10 its so cold for me...:lol::lol:

i think i my situation is you guys are like a day forward then me, i'm still in dec 22 and you guys are 23 dec, my day is Tuesday and your guys is wedensday... what should i do???

Its not cold. Four days ago it was really cold, -29' C

:dance:

yeah, Sibera went down the world...

In Shenyang city (where I am living now) it was - 22 C these days.... :mask:

i think i my situation is you guys are like a day forward then me, i'm still in dec 22 and you guys are 23 dec, my day is Tuesday and your guys is wedensday... what should i do???

hehe,don`t worry about it,the radio time is december 23rd so you have to take that in mind :good:

im in tuesday too :super::super:

count de difference between where you are and the schedule... and calculate:)

well,you can check the first page,there is the schedule,so you see who`s playing now and then you see your time where you are,and then you count the hours till the djs you want to listen to :book:

cool thanks lot! that helps tons :)

In china is, December 23rd, 10:51 AM... hohoho...!:lol::lol::lol:

01. Matt Darey pres. Urban Astronauts feat. Kate Louis Smith - See The Sun (Moonbeam Remix)
02. ID
03. Marcu Schossow & Andy Duguid feat. Emma Hewitt - Lights (Original Mix)
04. Kyau & Albert - I Love You (Cosmic Gate Remix)
05. ID? (dont remember the name)
06. Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren - Beggin You' (Armin van Buuren Remix)

:lol::lol::lol: :wall:

im in tuesday too :super::super:

count de difference between where you are and the schedule... and calculate:)

yeah you got it thats what i'm gonna do when theres a really major dj i want to hear. thanks for the help. :)

01. Matt Darey pres. Urban Astronauts feat. Kate Louis Smith - See The Sun (Moonbeam Remix)
02. ID
03. Marcu Schossow & Andy Duguid feat. Emma Hewitt - Lights (Original Mix)
04. Kyau & Albert - I Love You (Cosmic Gate Remix)
05. ID? (dont remember the name)
06. Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren - Beggin You' (Armin van Buuren Remix)

nice TL buddy!:friends:
:choon: in effect...!:music:

well i`m off,cool set btw,bye ppl:wave:

Back