Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hmm, where have i heard this before :hmmm:

Robert Milles - children :w00t:

:music: no specific goal yet : some show, some birtday maybe ! :)

oh ! :super: John Miles : Children in a chill remix ! :dancing:

birthday tomorrow? have no idea my friend:book:

Hey guys, hope you're enjoying the show!

// Jezper - twitter.com/airbase

weird set from Airbase....

inpetto rmx woooooooooooooooooot ??? :grinning:

:mml: :mml: :mml:

hello everybodyyyyy :super:

* nice you visit the Forum here ! *

Hey guys, hope you're enjoying the show!

// Jezper - twitter.com/airbase

hello good evening Jezper ! :hug:

:music: this relaxed proggy atmosphere is quite different from the dynamic energetic tracks I associate with your name ! :lol:

hello good evening Jezper ! :hug:

:music: this relaxed proggy atmosphere is quite different from the dynamic energetic tracks I associate with your name ! :lol:

hehehehe I ToTally agree :grinning:

hello danmark :)

Well, basically the idea for the show was to play dance music I just find to be very good. It's not a dance floor so I have no ones feet to worry about. I'm aiming more for a good show for people to enjoy in the car on the road, in the background at work or at home or just on the beach with a drink. My sets when I DJ differs a little bit from this (most noticeably the tempo is higher).

On the other hand, sometimes I play exactly what I play out. Depends on what music I've received in the promo box lately. The idea is also to have the show very different from week to week. It's a tough job but I'm trying :)

* ON AIR Airbase - Re-Mix 006 on AH.FM *

Well, basically the idea for the show was to play dance music I just find to be very good. It's not a dance floor so I have no ones feet to worry about. I'm aiming more for a good show for people to enjoy in the car on the road, in the background at work or at home or just on the beach with a drink. My sets when I DJ differs a little bit from this (most noticeably the tempo is higher).

On the other hand, sometimes I play exactly what I play out. Depends on what music I've received in the promo box lately. The idea is also to have the show very different from week to week. It's a tough job but I'm trying :)

yeah - I understand :music: variation is the key - I can imagine, you would like to have some change once in a while as well ! :grinning:​

:choon::choon::choon::choonalert::choon::choon::choon:

Airbase Feat. Floria Ambra - Denial (Original Mix) \o/

i like varied shows :) i'm enjoying this one as much as i enjoyed that techy episode (nr 3? :unsure: )

btw :choon: now

Also, might I add, there's not that much "the-good-old-trance-sound"-records that I love and has produced for years out these days so it's very hard to stick to the old sound. Maybe I should get my act together and start filling the void :)

Back