Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, basically the idea for the show was to play dance music I just find to be very good. It's not a dance floor so I have no ones feet to worry about. I'm aiming more for a good show for people to enjoy in the car on the road, in the background at work or at home or just on the beach with a drink. My sets when I DJ differs a little bit from this (most noticeably the tempo is higher).

On the other hand, sometimes I play exactly what I play out. Depends on what music I've received in the promo box lately. The idea is also to have the show very different from week to week. It's a tough job but I'm trying :)

good job :grinning:

hmm this set is great to listen but when i hear great tracks want dance :)
anyway tracks are relaxed :)

i finally could come here to hear an Airbase´s show:super:

Well, basically the idea for the show was to play dance music I just find to be very good. It's not a dance floor so I have no ones feet to worry about. I'm aiming more for a good show for people to enjoy in the car on the road, in the background at work or at home or just on the beach with a drink. My sets when I DJ differs a little bit from this (most noticeably the tempo is higher).

On the other hand, sometimes I play exactly what I play out. Depends on what music I've received in the promo box lately. The idea is also to have the show very different from week to week. It's a tough job but I'm trying :)

alright i understand, keep going, just a bit more energy, the flow of the set is good, but when i arrive at home tired from work i start to be a bit nham, nham you know:lol::lol:

but ok i got your idea, sometimes i feel like that, chilled:music:

hehehehe I ToTally agree :grinning:

hello danmark :)

:grinning: good evening Faustus ! :hug:

:dancing: I'm happy as the actual DJ's around to show his/her concern ! :music:

alright i understand, keep going, just a bit more energy, the flow of the set is good, but when i arrive at home tired from work i start to be a bit nham, nham you know:lol::lol:

but ok i got your idea, sometimes i feel like that, chilled:music:
:unsure:

well, when i'm tired after all day i want to hear something chilled... so i kinda don't get your whining here :tongue:

Also, might I add, there's not that much "the-good-old-trance-sound"-records that I love and has produced for years out these days so it's very hard to stick to the old sound. Maybe I should get my act together and start filling the void :)

:clap2: click me ! -> Discography :wow: :choonalert: :super:

you made quite a list, Jezper !

Airbase @ discogs : index :book:

Back