24-12-2007 AH.FM End of Year Countdown

Good. 3 hours left to my trip to Manchester and I haven't had any sleep yet. For like last 20 hours... But I'm too excited to sleep :cat:

Body of Conflict :love:

why r u so excited, r u going to meet someone ? :mask: :lol: :hug:

i am 32 and i am still a V, no girl wants to talk to me let alone be near me, so what do you say to that ? aren't i more incompetent than you ? :p :lol: :mask:

I sometimes have the same issue. Yet, I'm seventeen and yeah...i dunno.

My birthday is in like a month. Relax.

Trance knows not of age, Anna. Neither does love. Both Trance and Love are amazing things for man-kind.

I think this is why most vocal trance tunes, have to do with love. Trance, nor love, care about age.

My birthday is in like a month. Relax.

Trance knows not of age, Anna. Neither does love. Both Trance and Love are amazing things for man-kind.

I think this is why most vocal trance tunes, have to do with love. Trance, nor love, care about age.

Of course I know about it. Your age is not a problem for me. It's just because you sound so mature as for your age. That's all. Take it as a compliment. :cat:

I edited my post, due to me writing two different sentences at once: "Trance, nor love, care about age"

Of course I know about it. Your age is not a problem for me. It's just because you sound so mature as for your age. That's all. Take it as a compliment. :cat:

cool. :music: looks like element might have a chance, good for you, bro..... enter the lair cautiously. :grinning: :hug:

I think if I acted like the majority of teen-agers these days, I may end my own life. Heh.

Yeah, alot of people mistakenly assume I am older due to maturity, and what-not. I don't know, I am just me...but yeah. I assumed age was the issue, because that occurs sometimes. Maturity is based on age, not the person him/herself.

Because of this depressing fact, I get lumped into the pesky children. Instead of with the people who use the frontal lobes of their brain.

I think if I acted like the majority of teen-agers these days, I may end my own life. Heh.

Yeah, alot of people mistakenly assume I am older due to maturity, and what-not. I don't know, I am just me...but yeah. I assumed age was the issue, because that occurs sometimes. Maturity is based on age, not the person him/herself.

Because of this depressing fact, I get lumped into the pesky children. Instead of with the people who use the frontal lobes of their brain.

i have 2 frontal lobes, one is in my head, and the other is in my ...... :lol: :mask:

cool. :music: looks like element might have a chance, good for you, bro..... enter the lair cautiously. :grinning: :hug:

That's a lair that's out of my reach.

OMG, THIS TUNE SOUNDS LIKE BT - DREAMING!!

Back