• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Yup. :cat:

I'm doing okay and I've been really busy with work as of lately therefore my time on the forums wont be frequent as much as it used to be. :|

Well, in that case, I'm glad I got to see you today; I was beginning to get worried. Good luck with work, man. :smile1:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::mml::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Well, in that case, I'm glad I got to see you today; I was beginning to get worried. Good luck with work, man. :smile1:

thanks for your concern mate! :hug: i'll survive work as long as I have Trance in my ears on a daily basis. :music:

06. Andre Visior & Kay Stone - Something For Your Mind (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix)

pheww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just in time for this massive choon! :super::grinning: As well as my last Victoria's Secret for a long time. :mask:

Hello everyone!! :super::hug:

this is more your style Vicky:super::super::super::super:

i imagine this banging a club louder like hell:super::super::super:

pheww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just in time for this massive choon! :super::grinning: As well as my last Victoria's Secret for a long time. :mask:

hello fernie! :hug:

Vicky is throwing down some massive choonage today! :super::super:

One thing I like about this show and shows like these, mixing some of the older stuff in with the new :music:

you leaving? you can't tuune from the place you going?:hug::hug:

Heya, Fernie. :grinning:

07. Maor Levi - Lital (Daniel Kandi Remix)

*FAINT IMMUNITY MODE OFF*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

MAOR LEVI - LITAL (DANIEL KANDI REMIX)

*FAINTS*

:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

Back