How do you rate this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I really don't like this DJ, because he is muslim. I really don't like muslims, because they do not respect PEACE & they kill EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT TRUST IN ISLAM.

4291952888_658ea94e86.jpg

keep these strange politics out of here!

I'm not sure I can answer your questions properly, as I am not a historican. But one thing is for certain - these trash creatures are once , sooner or later , going to overthrown our peaceful Europe to their image :-( They like to slam women, they like to **** our women .. i really dont know how you can be so blinded and not start killing them ...

enjoy your posts, you will soon be banned :)

CET: 21:00 - 22:00

* 25-03-2012 Faruk Sabanci - Cold Harmonies 087 :book:

01. Myon & Shane 54 feat. Aruna - Helpless (Alexander Popov Remix) [Armada]
02. Emma Hewitt - Colours (Cosmic Gate Remix) [Armada]
03. Rank 1 & Jochen Miller feat. Sarah Bettens - Wild & Perfect Day
03. (Cosmic Gate Remix) [High Contrast]
04. Stoneface & Terminal feat. Ellie Lawson - Breaking Through (Club Mix) [Euphonic]
05. John O'Callaghan feat. Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Ben Gold Festival Remix) [Armada]
06. .. .. ..

:: John O'Callaghan feat. Audrey Gallagher – Big Sky ::

BigSky.jpg

I know this silence – been here before…
I’m walking blinded through your door
This is a sense of things to come
This innocence
Oh, Oh…
Breath in this moment – its come and gone
Further and faster through your soul
Open your eyes, embrace the dawn
Open your mind
Oh, oh…
Release yourself – it’s a big sky
Reveal yourself, it’s a big sky
We love, we live, we take, we give
It’s a big sky…
It’s a big sky…
It’s a big sky !
Reveal yourself, it’s a big sky
Release yourself – it’s a big sky!
It’s a big sky…
Release yourself – it’s a big sky!
It’s a big sky…
It’s a big sky!

think again : use other Forums please ...

I'm not sure I can answer your questions properly, as I am not a historican. But one thing is for certain - these trash creatures are once , sooner or later , going to overthrown our peaceful Europe to their image :-( They like to slam women, they like to **** our women .. i really dont know how you can be so blinded and not start killing them ...

:ee: sigh. What in the world do you think to achieve, by posting here, in a music site, like this ? Are you réally so innocent to assume, you will convince people your vision is ' the ' right one ? :crazy:

I really don't like this DJ, because he is muslim. I really don't like muslims, because they do not respect PEACE & they kill EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT TRUST IN ISLAM.

4291952888_658ea94e86.jpg
why dont you go screw yourself

brain damage ?

"enjoy your posts, you will soon be banned"

Just because of expressing an opinion? Is that what you fought for before exitting the cruel rule of Communism? Wasn't freedom of speech one of the pillars?

Once again friend: this is a "music" site, and within this music website, a non-Lounge / non-Mellow Lounge one even. This is about Prime Time music sets :lol:

"enjoy your posts, you will soon be banned"

Just because of expressing an opinion? Is that what you fought for before exitting the cruel rule of Communism? Wasn't freedom of speech one of the pillars?

You are inciting hatred. You just proposed we "kill muslims". If that is not reason enough to ban you from the community, then I really don't know what is.

969 Listeners ~ Faruk Sabanci - Cold Harmonies 087 on AH.FM

04. Stoneface & Terminal feat. Ellie Lawson - Breaking Through (Club Mix) [Euphonic]
05. John O'Callaghan feat. Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Ben Gold Festival Remix) [Armada]
06. Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren with Rank 1 - Witness (Thomas Heredia Remix) [Armind]
07. .. .. ..

Matt Cerf
Matt Cerf
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Matt Cerf

Profile: US Trance Producer/DJ. Married to Jaren Cerf.
In Groups: Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren, Flux Capacitor (2), Second Sun

Shawn Mitiska
Shawn Mitiska
Images for Shawn Mitiska

In Groups: Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren, Flux Capacitor (2), Nightlight

Genres: Electronica / Progrsv House / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

Jaren
Jaren
Images for Jaren

Alias: Fenja (2)

Profile: Wife of Matt Cerf. Formerly known as Jaren Voight, sister of Josie Voight.
In Groups: Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 46 (14 members and 32 guests)
danmark_ori, Arman Aydin+, ChristianEurope, Young Free+, XrCiZeR, jjdavid+, boww!, yride, F1tamix, Hudsonbreak+, MixTer, 4Seas, ADerDi, cottonmouth

it's a laugh !

Sir, yes, we're now a music forum. But look - the person providing us with Music is just a fu**ing Muslim who will sonner or later overthrown your peaceful government so that he can start practising his cruel policy!!! Since you're from the Netherlands, you should already have been familiar with this issue, as there are coming more & more fre*king Muslims to your contry :-(

Well the other person now stands for the Muslim's right and blames me for being intolerant... However, in just a few decades, you will see the reality yourself. Well, if you manage to continue living the few decases, as it is very likely you're gonna be killed by one of these extremists...

The things ( all things ) you refer to by muslims, are done by all mankind of all ages and about all religions. Like beating women ... :)

Please read history with an open mind. Too much wars have been started by ' Christians ' :lolz: Religion does not make a difference. Well : with Budhism ( not quite a religion ) things might be different ... :ee:

976 Listeners ~ Faruk Sabanci - Cold Harmonies 087 on AH.FM

06. Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren with Rank 1 - Witness (Thomas Heredia Remix) [Armind]
07. .. .. ..

Tomas Heredia
Tomas Heredia
Images for Tomas Heredia

Genres: Electro / House / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer