How do you rate this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Well, I do not often see commiting such crimes like killing 8 innocent people, including 5 years old children, in a host country of France, reffering to the recent event. A muslim whose mother was pretended to be a f**king sIut killed few childs just because they werent muslims :-( Man, I wanna vomit from such behavious...
You may keep your Christian Europe to yourself, such behaviours shouldnt be blamed on certain groups; last summer a Norwagian guy killed hundreds of innocent people, does that make whole christian world evil?

Nevertheless, piss off; I really don't wanna be sucked into this idiocy.

our species : not quite to be proud of

That muslim piece of mother**cking SHlT just came to a 5 - year - old girl, held her by her hair and SHOT HER IN THE HEAD !!!! What kind of person was this? Even animal would never commit such thing! I REALLY HATE MUSLIMS !!!

Lol fu*k off you muslim son of a BlTCH

Ever noticed how people treat animals ? :chair: :megacrazy: What's left of nature ? Eh ? :devil:

And btw : which people lost their land when the white people marched in by the masses ( from Europe, westwards over the great Atlantic :cry: )

Would you call this blunt theft also ? :)

Well, I do not often see commiting such crimes like killing 8 innocent people, including 5 years old children, in a host country of France, reffering to the recent event. A muslim whose mother was pretended to be a f**king sIut killed few childs just because they werent muslims :-( Man, I wanna vomit from such behavious...

Leave now, you miscreant troll! :mask::mask:

where are the mods? ban this clown please.

That muslim piece of mother**cking SHlT just came to a 5 - year - old girl, held her by her hair and SHOT HER IN THE HEAD !!!! What kind of person was this? Even animal would never commit such thing! I REALLY HATE MUSLIMS !!!

ChristianEurope kill youself pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Get the f@ck off & take your political shit...

:eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic:

60305c6e9cd075b5.jpg

984 Listeners ~ Faruk Sabanci - Cold Harmonies 087 on AH.FM

CET: 21:00 - 22:00

* 25-03-2012 Faruk Sabanci - Cold Harmonies 087 :book:

01. Myon & Shane 54 feat. Aruna - Helpless (Alexander Popov Remix) [Armada]
02. Emma Hewitt - Colours (Cosmic Gate Remix) [Armada]
03. Rank 1 & Jochen Miller feat. Sarah Bettens - Wild & Perfect Day
03. (Cosmic Gate Remix) [High Contrast]
04. Stoneface & Terminal feat. Ellie Lawson - Breaking Through (Club Mix) [Euphonic]
05. John O'Callaghan feat. Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Ben Gold Festival Remix) [Armada]
06. Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren with Rank 1 - Witness (Thomas Heredia Remix) [Armind]
07. ReOrder - Aisuru (Suncatcher Remix) [Perceptive]
08. Sebastian Brandt - Mana (Original Mix) [A State Of Trance]
09. .. .. ..

Sebastian Brandt
Sebastian Brandt
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Sebastian Brandt

Aliases: Genua, Guised, Stomp Street
In Groups: no longer: # Selu Vibra #, Under Sun

Genre: Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 34 (14 members and 20 guests)
danmark_ori, boww!, DigitalMadness, cottonmouth, ChristianEurope, labielecki+, XrCiZeR, Arman Aydin+, Cupido2010, F1tamix, jjdavid+, yride, MixTer, 4Seas

At the darker hours of nights, you can always count on Swedish producer Sebastian Brandt. He lights up the trance scene with another nocturnal anthem, called ‘Mana’.

Being the perfectionist that he is, Sebastian doesn’t release anything unless it’s got his own personal approval. His latest release dates rom the summer of 2011, but when this guy makes his comeback, he makes a big one. ‘Mana’ has that typical feel-good vibe, with a ouching break and warm strings of melody wrapping you in.

Along with a solid pair of beats, bass and kicks, ‘Mana’ will enrapture you before you even realize you’ve had it on repeat for the last few hours!

This track is amazing!!! Like it 100% :bow:

Man, seriously - your mum should really have killed herself before letting her husband insert his cum in her, so that your existence appeared. You, Muslim, really do not belong to this world. This world wanna just keep peace, and not be frightened of airplanes terrorist attacks etc.

By the way, the norwegian person wrote a 1500 pages book about Why Islam should be avoided. Have you read it? If you shout such BULLSHlT, I hope you have. Because he really hates Islam and had to kill them in order to show all the other people that Islam is evil.

not every muslim is a killer and not every christian is sacred but you are racist and better change your approach to some issues

Man, seriously - your mum should really have killed herself before letting her husband insert his cum in her, so that your existence appeared. You, Muslim, really do not belong to this world. This world wanna just keep peace, and not be frightened of airplanes terrorist attacks etc.

By the way, the norwegian person wrote a 1500 pages book about Why Islam should be avoided. Have you read it? If you shout such BULLSHlT, I hope you have. Because he really hates Islam and had to kill them in order to show all the other people that Islam is evil.

yes that makes perfect sense, kill innocent children to show how someone else is evil.

Please get help.

CET: 21:00 - 22:00

* 25-03-2012 Faruk Sabanci - Cold Harmonies 087 :book:

01. Myon & Shane 54 feat. Aruna - Helpless (Alexander Popov Remix) [Armada]
02. Emma Hewitt - Colours (Cosmic Gate Remix) [Armada]
03. Rank 1 & Jochen Miller feat. Sarah Bettens - Wild & Perfect Day
03. (Cosmic Gate Remix) [High Contrast]
04. Stoneface & Terminal feat. Ellie Lawson - Breaking Through (Club Mix) [Euphonic]
05. John O'Callaghan feat. Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Ben Gold Festival Remix) [Armada]
06. Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren with Rank 1 - Witness (Thomas Heredia Remix) [Armind]
07. ReOrder - Aisuru (Suncatcher Remix) [Perceptive]
08. .. .. ..

Suncatcher
Suncatcher
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Suncatcher

Alias: Bogdan Marian Cupcea

Genres: Club / Electronica / Trance
Profile: Trance Producer

that picture on your signature makes me so sad :(

As if writing a 1500 page book justifies killing hundreds of innocent people regardless of their race, belief, nationality.

This is my last post regarding this issue, so you may bark as much as you want.

Don't ban him please. I am quite enjoying his posts myself :) Maximum entertainment.

But we have just learned of your insidious plan for world domination, Faruk :lol::lol::lol:

Back