Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I didn't have any choice... They just told me : this is your holiday time, book a ticket :mask: But I'm sure that I'll have a great party in my local club where my friend plays.. :D and maybe I'll find something abroad and jump there for a party :D But I'll miss Sander... :(
:console:

the lent period sucks :mask: no parties here :cry:

7. Global Experience - Madras (Original Mix) :super: :super:

:dancing:

so you are only 3 hours back? :hmmm:

It´s because we are 1 hour ahead here...Summer Time...but we´re originally 4 or 5 hours back than Europe...:grinning:

hahaha...well i figured i wouldn't buy one too soon again, so might as well get a good one now, knowing how fast technology changes :)

That doesn't make any sense to me.

You're not going to buy one for a while, so buy a good one. Yes, that makes sense. But then you say technology changes fast, which would imply that you would have to buy another machine quickly to keep up. So in that case, why pay a lot for the machine?

See, that's why I just pick my PCs out of the rubbish.

Thanks :) It's not finished yet, still needs some colouring :)

:music::music::music:

So it´ll get yet more amazing...:):)

I´m thinking of making another one...but now on my forearm...

It´s because we are 1 hour ahead here...Summer Time...but we´re originally 4 or 5 hours back than Europe...:grinning:

summer?! omg, what's that?!

hi c00l.d00d :hug: ...have some food lol

Hey,t4e..:hug:

Nice ava!!! :lolz:

Not time for food yet...I ate last meal at 10.00....so next meal is just 13.00...:)

summer?! omg, what's that?!

:LMAO:
That´s the time in the year when the temperature increases and the number of pieces of clothing decreases ....:lolz:

That doesn't make any sense to me.

You're not going to buy one for a while, so buy a good one. Yes, that makes sense. But then you say technology changes fast, which would imply that you would have to buy another machine quickly to keep up. So in that case, why pay a lot for the machine?

See, that's why I just pick my PCs out of the rubbish.

nah...i don't care to keep up, the one i got now, and which was not expensive at all, should do me well for few years, the previous PC i had for 5 years :)

Back