• Decent

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So it´ll get yet more amazing...:):)

I´m thinking of making another one...but now on my forearm...

I just wanted to have one.. only this one.. ;] maybe someday i'll get one on front of my foot but i don't know yet :)

speaking of tattoos...

182815-Rockman-49cd87dcf88436f1e481e9bcc81d3a01.jpg

I just wanted to have one.. only this one.. ;] maybe someday i'll get one on front of my foot but i don't know yet :)

Right...tattoos are a big deal...they are for life...I remember it took me 4 years to be completely sure I wanted the one I have now...
I always want to tattoo meaningful things, like the phrase I have on my back...or the drawing I´m thinking of tattooing next..:grinning:

For me tattoos are not just art...our body is not just a painting frame....I see tattoos like a visual expression of who we are...but that´s just me...:)

my dad neither :crazy::unsure: I'm kinda scary but it's too late now :)

:lol:
I´m lucky..my mom loves tattoos...she doesn´t have one, but she´s eager to make one too....:)

Right...tattoos are a big deal...they are for life...I remember it took me 4 years to be completely sure I wanted the one I have now...
I always want to tattoo meaningful things, like the phrase I have on my back...or the drawing I´m thinking of tattooing next..:grinning:

For me tattoos are not just art...our body is not just a painting frame....I see tattoos like a visual expression of who we are...but that´s just me...:)

Heh.. Sice I have mine, when I wear backless top no one cares about my chest... ;) That's a nice change :lol:

anyone wants to play some chess or whatever:tongue:

warcabyvu0.jpg

talking about decisions: it took me 5 years to be sure its safe to have Laser Eye surgery to get rid of my glasses :p

Back