25-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
05. Ferry Corsten feat. Betsie Larkin - Made Of Love

leaving the forum, it;s time to go to sleep, see you later!

jmeneses, Giedre, pooka, the bee, plewek, feel_it, existent, BassT4ken, Malak_, wailo, Emotion, havoc, NamuraZen, Toma, dee_yee_cool, Altered-Mind, danmark_ori+, ZpaiZer, MindBLower, t4e, PvP, Coxx, stealthy85, rubenderonde, watisluv, angel_hu, playdoh, djchoub, malin46, Tomek, SUNNY TOMORROW, regtefas, Smithers, blasi19R, Ripy_X, Tarek, Ham3t, giorgos92, bitec, d4Ny, zelopes, Neil Bamford, Katadunkass, evyqueen87, The Cat Lady, SepeGa, mrsy, Victoria, JosephInTrance, Zul, wayne0410, INWision, ericcatalin, Constr, _dmt, Spideros, chochlik

enjoy this set for me!

05. Ferry Corsten feat. Betsie Larkin - Made Of Love

Never give this up
We're all made of love
We're all made of love

Take it away
Never give this up
(Throw it away)
We're all made of love
(There isn't a way)
We're all made of love

:love: :love: :love:

leaving the forum, it;s time to go to sleep, see you later!

jmeneses, Giedre, pooka, the bee, plewek, feel_it, existent, BassT4ken, Malak_, wailo, Emotion, havoc, NamuraZen, Toma, dee_yee_cool, Altered-Mind, danmark_ori+, ZpaiZer, MindBLower, t4e, PvP, Coxx, stealthy85, rubenderonde, watisluv, angel_hu, playdoh, djchoub, malin46, Tomek, SUNNY TOMORROW, regtefas, Smithers, blasi19R, Ripy_X, Tarek, Ham3t, giorgos92, bitec, d4Ny, zelopes, Neil Bamford, Katadunkass, evyqueen87, The Cat Lady, SepeGa, mrsy, Victoria, JosephInTrance, Zul, wayne0410, INWision, ericcatalin, Constr, _dmt, Spideros, chochlik

enjoy this set for me!

good night :hug: merry christmas :hug:

talking about markus and hydroid check this if u didnt

What if is one of the best Hydorid's productions (2005 !!!!)

Chooon indeeeed

Im not a vocal fan, but Galen is just doing it so well with his mixing, I dont mind it at allllllll :dancing:

Back