25-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
:mml::mml::mml:

Ferry Corsten - Made of love :clap:

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

* Now Fighting Sleep : 1183 ~ 150 Galen Behr - End Of Year Countdown 2008 on AH.FM *

I am 18 hours in a row now, and the sleep time is very close to me!:mask:

:cap: Made any plans beforehand - up till wenn to listen ? Are you here when Armin has his last track today at Afterhours.FM, for example ? :music:
leaving the forum, it;s time to go to sleep, see you later!

jmeneses, Giedre, pooka, the bee, plewek, feel_it, existent, BassT4ken, Malak_, wailo, Emotion, havoc, NamuraZen, Toma, dee_yee_cool, Altered-Mind, danmark_ori+, ZpaiZer, MindBLower, t4e, PvP, Coxx, stealthy85, rubenderonde, watisluv, angel_hu, playdoh, djchoub, malin46, Tomek, SUNNY TOMORROW, regtefas, Smithers, blasi19R, Ripy_X, Tarek, Ham3t, giorgos92, bitec, d4Ny, zelopes, Neil Bamford, Katadunkass, evyqueen87, The Cat Lady, SepeGa, mrsy, Victoria, JosephInTrance, Zul, wayne0410, INWision, ericcatalin, Constr, _dmt, Spideros, chochlik

enjoy this set for me!

:cry: :hug:

I wonder what Armin would say if someone compiled all the negative remarks we've made and gave them to him..

Alright good night :wave:

lol, im sure he knows ppl dis him a lot... dont think he gives a s***:mask:

we are made of love ohhh OMGOMG!!! my fav track from 2008!!!

leaving the forum, it;s time to go to sleep, see you later!

jmeneses, Giedre, pooka, the bee, plewek, feel_it, existent, BassT4ken, Malak_, wailo, Emotion, havoc, NamuraZen, Toma, dee_yee_cool, Altered-Mind, danmark_ori+, ZpaiZer, MindBLower, t4e, PvP, Coxx, stealthy85, rubenderonde, watisluv, angel_hu, playdoh, djchoub, malin46, Tomek, SUNNY TOMORROW, regtefas, Smithers, blasi19R, Ripy_X, Tarek, Ham3t, giorgos92, bitec, d4Ny, zelopes, Neil Bamford, Katadunkass, evyqueen87, The Cat Lady, SepeGa, mrsy, Victoria, JosephInTrance, Zul, wayne0410, INWision, ericcatalin, Constr, _dmt, Spideros, chochlik

enjoy this set for me!

Here we go brotherrr:dance:

Back