25-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
Lovely tune atm. :super:

Paul Miller - Take A Good Look :)

* Now Listening : 1358 ~ 153 Menno de Jong - End Of Year Countdown 2008 on AH.FM *

i wished i had one of those in my house but then again i will be afraid if they will eat me or something :lol:

:cat: The bigger ones are regarding humans as 'just food'. They're dangerous as pets. Predators always are, essentially. :cap:

hahhaa nooooooot

you really know what I m talking about. I have 2 spanish friends studying in Athens and they tell me all day a day...

and what they are saying to you exactly?

Naw. I knew a lady who had one in her apartment in Houston. (Male Bengal Tiger) She fed him whole chickens and his cat box was her bath tub. He was really nice. I got to curl up with him on the living room floor and hug up a tiger. Tigers purr really, really loud. It was one of my greatest moments. :love::cat:

i wished i had an animal but NOT this animal haha i am tooo afraid :lol:

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

:cat: The bigger ones are regarding humans as 'just food'. They're dangerous as pets. Predators always are, essentially. :cap:

my point is that animal will be always an animal not matter what :wink:

and his followers :beat:

he has
9000.jpg
of em :beat:

:lolz:

Naw. I knew a lady who had one in her apartment in Houston. (Male Bengal Tiger) She fed him whole chickens and his cat box was her bath tub. He was really nice. I got to curl up with him on the living room floor and hug up a tiger. Tigers purr really, really loud. It was one of my greatest moments. :love::cat:
WOW...lucky you..:grinning2:

blame the armin lovers :lolz:

he surprisingly played a good set today :blink: :blink:

yey it was way more better than his last sets.. :grinning2:

Back