25-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
* Now Listening : 1349 ~ 153 Menno de Jong - End Of Year Countdown 2008 on AH.FM *

Naw. I knew a lady who had one in her apartment in Houston. (Male Bengal Tiger) She fed him whole chickens and his cat box was her bath tub. He was really nice. I got to curl up with him on the living room floor and hug up a tiger. Tigers purr really, really loud. It was one of my greatest moments. :love::cat:

You dare ! I'd never trust a cat bigger as myself .. .. .. :grinning2:

he has
9000.jpg
of em :beat:

:lolz:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

my point is that animal will be always an animal not matter what :wink:

That's true, but ... When you have that report with the animal, there becomes no question of trust and loyalty and love. The animal will never harm you. It loves you. :hug::cat:

Make Trance, Not War :beer2: :beer2:
War is watcH the TV all day, be a full quiet consumer, and not try to change the things

EVASION is not the only way to RESISTENCE

Trance music teach about universal friendly community always of course

That's true, but ... When you have that report with the animal, there becomes no question of trust and loyalty and love. The animal will never harm you. It loves you. :hug::cat:

ofcource but i was talking about having a tiger in your own place :wink: i guess the best place for them is in the wild not in someone house aint fair anyway :(

i agree :beat: them

:grinning2: hello although i missed you today:hug:
hello *AvA* well i was here,but the forum was real madness so i had to leave it for a while...did you get nice presents :hug:

I am absolutely turned off after Armin's set, not what I expected at all.. trying to re-groove with the coming line up.

Hardly listening :music:

I love all cats, big and small. :love::cat:

I prefer the big cats, but small cats are also lovable :super:

i wished i had one of those in my house but then again i will be afraid if they will eat me or something :lol:

YouTube - christian the lion

Naw. I knew a lady who had one in her apartment in Houston. (Male Bengal Tiger) She fed him whole chickens and his cat box was her bath tub. He was really nice. I got to curl up with him on the living room floor and hug up a tiger. Tigers purr really, really loud. It was one of my greatest moments. :love::cat:

WOW!!! Im soo jealous!! The closes I got was at this Wild life reserve, they had bunch of tigers, and I got to see them up close and pet a few. :grinning2:
In fact this picture is from there.

Still, hugging a tiger is awesome :hug:

You dare ! I'd never trust a cat bigger as myself .. .. .. :grinning2:

ALL cats LOVE The Cat Lady. I was never in any danger. I knew it and the Cat knew it. He was a wonderful Tiger. :love::cat:

* Now Staring into the Eyes of the Tiger : 1338 ~ 153 Menno de Jong - End Of Year Countdown 2008 on AH.FM *

but women are just like tigers after all right :lol:

:grinning2: That's right. Some want to be tamed .. .. .. :bully: :captain: :tease:

:w00t: This is a real track ! :clap: :choon:

Back