25-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
may i disagree with you on this one?I was as well a hater of LED as well but trust me you will change your mind as much as i did as well if you hear it live in a gig :wink: Its more powerless not sure why :angel:
I heard it live @ Armin Only Poland and still it was nothing special ;]

01. Sebastian Sand - Steam
02. Riva - Stringer (Bart Claessen 08 tek DUBleg)
03. Sebastian Sand - Creeps (Ronski Speed Remix)
04. Paul van Dyk, Starkillers & Austin Leeds feat. Ashley Tomberlin - New York City (Super8 & Tab Remix)
05. Stoneface & Terminal - Blueprint (Club Mix)
06. The Thrillseekers - City Of Angels
07. Dreas vs. Alex Robert - Mormugao
08. Sean Tyas - Melbourne
09. Tritonal - Photographique

come on Delusion or Amsterdam for the last track.. :grinning2::grinning2:

but i saw them fine before :blink:

i am with a laptop with IE now and i see a white box too:dontknow:

I heard it live @ Armin Only Poland and still it was nothing special ;]

I heard it from Markus this saturday and didnt expected it to like it :blink: You should listen this one from Markus to feel the vibe coming :P

may i disagree with you on this one?I was as well a hater of LED as well but trust me you will change your mind as much as i did as well if you hear it live in a gig :wink: Its more powerless not sure why :angel:

yes you can :) but I really can't remember track which I didn't like and started to love after some time ...and vice versa ;)

was it #3 or 4 i think not sure which tune im on...

I talked with Menno a few mins ago about that surprise. He isnt :mask: :grinning2::grinning2::grinning2:, and i said him many many thanx for his support :super::super::super:

come on Delusion or Amsterdam for the last track.. :grinning2::grinning2:

I want amsterdam just for the matter of the good old days where we had good vocals :mask:

i´ve been working, came home 40 min ago, was getting ready when i heard this chooooooooon Mormugao :bow:

just finished the dinner and full LOL

and before had a lots of laugh with Mr. Bean goes in holiday:grinning2:

:choon::choon:massive now:super:

I believe something is wrong whit flash and the last firefox beta version

Just wait, I didn't embed pre-load progress bar, and the file size is 900KB, white for few second till it load and it will show up like magic!

yes you can :) but I really can't remember track which I didn't like and started to love after some time ...and vice versa ;)

yeap its always a different feeling when you hear them live instead from your pc :wink:

:super::super::super::super:

Awesommmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

EDITED by t4e.....holly forum stretch Batman

Back