25-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
01. Sebastian Sand - Steam
02. Riva - Stringer (Bart Claessen 08 tek DUBleg)
03. Sebastian Sand - Creeps (Ronski Speed Remix)
04. Paul van Dyk, Starkillers & Austin Leeds feat. Ashley Tomberlin - New York City (Super8 & Tab Remix)
05. Stoneface & Terminal - Blueprint (Club Mix)
06. The Thrillseekers - City Of Angels
07. Dreas vs. Alex Robert - Mormugao
08. Sean Tyas - Melbourne
09. Tritonal - Photographique
10. Super8 & Tab feat. Alyna - Delusion

And here it is :)

What an amazing track !!!

Super8 & Tab do great tunes, remember Suru :)

i have to agree on that, i don't get the "didn't like it at first but it grew on me"...either i like it at first listen or not :grinning2:
I didn't like L.E.D at first, but it... grew on me :mask:

doing good :grinning2: merry xmas to you too :grinning2:

nice, love snow :lovers: here is a bit too... emotion is bit jealous cause it wasnt snowing there :mask:

yes I am :P I'm still waiting :cry:

I talked with Menno a few mins ago about that surprise. He isnt :mask: :grinning2::grinning2::grinning2:, and i said him many many thanx for his support :super::super::super:
that is such good news....so that means your gonna take over and win that dj/producer and hit that # 1 spot like all the others...yeah BUDDY.......:choon:CHOONDAY tommorrow... presented by RONNY K.....

THIS IS MUSIC
THIS IS TRANCE

THIS IS AH.FM

:super::super::super:

i am with a laptop with IE now and i see a white box too:dontknow:

if you have seen the ones I posted before, then just wait for a few secons, flashh will not play untill it loads up comletly, the file size is 900KB, so give it its chance.

I remeber watching Mr. Bean on Holiday 1,5-2 years ago, enjoyed it.. :)

that is such good news....so that means your gonna take over and win that dj/producer and hit that # 1 spot like all the others...yeah BUDDY.......:choon:CHOONDAY tommorrow... presented by RONNY K.....

Fast Distance too :super::super::super:

I didn't like L.E.D at first, but it... grew on me :mask:

did you water it every day and put some fertilizer on it? :P:P

* Now Listening : 1284 ~ 155 Super8 & Tab - End Of Year Countdown 2008 on AH.FM *

Good evening guys! Hope everyone had a great day today! :) Tuned in ready for PhilipAlpha's set! :music:

:hug: You're quite in time Ben ! :cap: That one will be my last set - over 24 hours of non-stop listening - before I turn to some sleep .. .. .. :grinning:​

I talked with Menno a few mins ago about that surprise. He isnt :mask: :grinning2::grinning2::grinning2:, and i said him many many thanx for his support :super::super::super:
so did you ask him how he got the tune in question:grinning2:

Back