Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, usually we have dinner after 6pm but 5:30 is quite dinner time too, I'm back by the way :grinning: :lol:

LOL that dinner was fast:lol::lol:

01: Markus Schulz feat. Departure - Cause You Know (Rick Valentine Intro Mix) [CDR]
02: John O'Callaghan feat. Audery Gallagher - Big Sky (EDX's Russian Winter Redub)
03: Alaa - 410 (Santiago Nino Remix) [CDR]
04: Dyor - Emotions (Second Emotion Mix)
05: Andrew Bennett - Area Codes
06: Alex Hentze & Dynamic Motion Pres. Sundown - Sal y Mar (Marninx Pres. Monogato Remix)
07: Stuart C - Project 009
08: Endforest - By the Sea (Emphased Reality Remix) [CDR]
09: Solid Globe - North Pole (Mike Hovsepian Remix) [CDR]
10: Rex Mundi vs. P.A.F.F. - There Is No Perspective (Vexilium Mashup) [CDR]

Hi all Sacha Tuned in ! ;)

Hello Dj Sacha!!:hug:

take the t-shirt to Above&Beyond set:)

Its right now a toss up between Above & Beyond, Ultra Day 2, or Armada Night

:wow::wow:

OK You are definately prepared:grinning:

Looking forward to the pics:)

Oh yea pics and videos will be on the way....cant promise that the videos will be a straight video though...there might be alot of jumping and shaking lol

Hello Dj Sacha!!:hug:

Its right now a toss up between Above & Beyond, Ultra Day 2, or Armada Night

Oh yea pics and videos will be on the way....cant promise that the videos will be a straight video though...there might be alot of jumping and shaking lol

well between Armada Night, (who's in here?) and Above & Beyond i would go for A&B with no doubt, i saw them and it worths going for them:grinning:

well between Armada Night, who's in here? and Above & Beyond i would go for A&B with no doubt, i saw them and it worths going for them:grinning:
Who's dan?, aand what do i have to do, to get it???

some great news i have.. for people interested in shirts..

new ah store in 2 weeks will open up hopefully and everyone will be able to custom design their own AH shirts :) im working with the manufacturer to bring the lowest prices possible to achieve this.

01: Markus Schulz feat. Departure - Cause You Know (Rick Valentine Intro Mix) [CDR]
02: John O'Callaghan feat. Audery Gallagher - Big Sky (EDX's Russian Winter Redub)
03: Alaa - 410 (Santiago Nino Remix) [CDR]
04: Dyor - Emotions (Second Emotion Mix)
05: Andrew Bennett - Area Codes
06: Alex Hentze & Dynamic Motion Pres. Sundown - Sal y Mar (Marninx Pres. Monogato Remix)
07: Stuart C - Project 009
08: Endforest - By the Sea (Emphased Reality Remix) [CDR]
09: Solid Globe - North Pole (Mike Hovsepian Remix) [CDR]
10: Rex Mundi vs. P.A.F.F. - There Is No Perspective (Vexilium Mashup) [CDR]
11: Matt Hardwick & Mark Pledger feat. Melinda Gareh - Fallen Tides (Mat Zo Remix)

Last edited:
some great news i have.. for people interested in shirts..

new ah store in 2 weeks will open up hopefully and everyone will be able to custom design their own AH shirts :) im working with the manufacturer to bring the lowest prices possible to achieve this.

Pink ah shirts ftw! :LMAO:

Back