How do you rate this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• Total voters
I better type a good bye, I have to run across the MALL and open the store!!! HAHA

Going straight to work, totally amped up thanks to everyone who supports this fine art of EDM! My passion and my future! See you next time and again :thankyou: :love::dance::dance::friends:

p.s. THANK YOU LaCeeN!!!!!!! :D

Hope we see you again soon!!!! :choon:

seldom time went that fast !

I better type a good bye, I have to run across the MALL and open the store!!! HAHA

Going straight to work, totally amped up thanks to everyone who supports this fine art of EDM! My passion and my future! See you next time and again :thankyou: :love::dance::dance::friends:

p.s. THANK YOU LaCeeN!!!!!!! :D

:replay: Was fun again NeonTiger - and one thanks again to LaCeeN ! :bow: :clap: :thankyou: :super:

I was gonna say "whoa, dead air?" for a second there. LOL!

Hi again all!

Checking in periodically... :dance:

:music:

Byebye Tiger! Thanks for the superb guestmix! And thanks everyone for listening and commenting, voting etc. :) and not least thanks for Danmark_Ori writing the tracklist. Have a nice day and take care everyone!

dentist was awful! thanx for the wishes guys, lol

Well well, looky looky! Hello DJDarkface glad to see your in the room! :)

Hey i didnt see your message last night... its almost 12h ago LOL. But i was listening to your guestmix!! Very cool! i Like that style:music:

Back