How do you rate this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• Total voters
Alright guys, well I've been trolling around on here long enough and I need to get back to work before my boss sees me. :lol:

I'll be tuned for the rest of the day! I wouldn't dare touch the dial. :)

Love, peace & prosperity to all!

Trance 4 Life

:music:

thank you for stopping by! have a wonderful day! :music::friends:

Alright guys, well I've been trolling around on here long enough and I need to get back to work before my boss sees me. :lol:

I'll be tuned for the rest of the day! I wouldn't dare touch the dial. :)

Love, peace & prosperity to all!

Trance 4 Life

:music:
By the way, I hope your boss is not the part of our community. :mask:

* Now Raving: 893 Listeners ~ LaCeeN Pres. Digital Express 090 with Neon Tiger Guestmix on AH.FM *

Shout outs before I go!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 34 (23 members and 11 guests) PhishShticks, danmark_ori, trancefan0883, NeonTiger, SciLog1c, ahnfeldt, SOE, aakos, transistor, LaCeeN, CICA9THC, labielecki, Miss Glam, antstale, spider2man1, Repulsine, Poseidal, Isis, markyrokz, ColaholiC, Cieloliquido, Blaz86, Shliosas

:wave: take care and see you later PhishShticks ! :grinning:

:choon: :super: :bravo:

have funzzies at the denist aakos! and if your go0od you might get a lolipop :ee:

I better type a good bye, I have to run across the MALL and open the store!!! HAHA

Going straight to work, totally amped up thanks to everyone who supports this fine art of EDM! My passion and my future! See you next time and again :thankyou: :love::dance::dance::friends:
have a superb day at work hun! :super:

Back