Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::best::best::best:

HELLO ABOVE1STBASE HOW YA BEEN

AND GOOD TO SEE YA AGAIN MAXRS !

hello Australia, welcome :)

you guys going to have Manuel le Saux in a tour by there in Australia :)

yep your second hypothese is true, it's a shame a see this but AH.FM is transforming in a progressive station rather than a trance station :yes:
:hmmm: I don't know how that can be said when we've added James Rigby and Jamie Walker since last month, have Ben Nicky going to 2 hours next month as well as have a new show of Jase Thirlwall's coming also in August. You guys might be pointing to the Saturday shows, after the likes of Ronny & Abora World, after Haig & Raffi, after Paul Pearson and after Edu NRG & Akku which have had stellar sets going every time out. Or there's also some of the Monday shows from the likes of W&W, Leon Bolier, Daniel Wanrooy, etc that you're pointing to.

:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::best::best::best:

HELLO ABOVE1STBASE HOW YA BEEN
Hey :beer2: Actually holding off being tired for once :fishing:'

Giuseppe Ottaviani - GO On Air 052 (26 July 2013) :book:

http://www.goonair.net/

01. Jan Martin feat. Hysteria! - There's You (LTN Remix) [Enhanced Progressive]
02. Miksa - Coming To Light [Dangerbox]
03. Duncan MacPherson - Soul Destroyer (Original Mix) [Sorcery]
04. Camilo Santi & Krzysztof Chochlow - The Cube [Metanoia] [GO On Air Highlights]

ITS HARD MAN ! BUT WHEN LISTING TO GOOD MUSIC LIKE THIS SHOULD KEEP YA AWAKE !!!!

A1B said will speed up on the 8th track, waiting for that but that will be near the end:hmmm:
Or was it because of how Matt Davey's gone from nice fast tracks in his Infinity Radio sets to slow starts then speeding up? :hmmm:

Anyway, you did miss two good sets of Jamie Walker's & Ben Nicky before catching Matt Davey, you know? :ee:

:hmmm: I don't know how that can be said when we've added James Rigby and Jamie Walker since last month, have Ben Nicky going to 2 hours next month as well as have a new show of Jase Thirlwall's coming also in August. You guys might be pointing to the Saturday shows, after the likes of Ronny & Abora World, after Haig & Raffi, after Paul Pearson and after Edu NRG & Akku which have had stellar sets going every time out. Or there's also some of the Monday shows from the likes of W&W, Leon Bolier, Daniel Wanrooy, etc that you're pointing to.

yeah there is certain days that is worthless to tune in:yes:

I missed this during Dirkie Coetzee's show on Tuesday so it's a first time-hearing for me
33.gif

04. Camilo Santi & Krzysztof Chochlow - The Cube [Metanoia] [GO On Air Highlights]
05. Dirkie Coetzee feat. Nanje Nowack - Silent Heart (Original Mix) [Camouflage]

Or was it because of how Matt Davey's gone from nice fast tracks in his Infinity Radio sets to slow starts then speeding up? :hmmm:

Anyway, you did miss two good sets of Jamie Walker's & Ben Nicky before catching Matt Davey, you know? :ee:

i started to listening Matt Davey's show but i gave up and then i went out :)

yeah there is certain days that is worthless to tune in:yes:
Though I will give you this, two more good shows we did add to go after Above the Clouds tomorrow, them being from Paul Cogito of the Essential Vibes Club, and Fady & Mina outta have some good stuff themselves up that day as well. Both of them before Haig & Raffi :book:

Though I will give you this, two more good shows we did add to go after Above the Clouds tomorrow, them being from Paul Cogito of the Essential Vibes Club, and Fady & Mina outta have some good stuff themselves up that day as well. Both of them before Haig & Raffi :book:

yeah Saturdays need to increase on good shows :)

i started to listening Matt Davey's show but i gave up and then i went out :)
I actually haven't been going near Infinity Radio for months now, not after a few months ago when I wasn't happy with how that once set of his had a lot of slow stuff in it before eventually speeding up at the end. He's had his reasons for the change-up but... :unsure:

05. Dirkie Coetzee feat. Nanje Nowack - Silent Heart (Original Mix) [Camouflage]
06. M.I.K.E. vs YORK feat. Asheni - Across The Ocean (M.I.K.E.'s Club Edit) [Planet Love]

Back