26-07-2013 Giuseppe Ottaviani - GO On Air 052

What do you think of this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:lol: 7 members and 37 guests wth? :lol:

And just like that, over to this week's HOT or NOT track :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Giuseppe Ottaviani - GO On Air 052 (26 July 2013) :book:

http://www.goonair.net/

01. Jan Martin feat. Hysteria! - There's You (LTN Remix) [Enhanced Progressive]
02. Miksa - Coming To Light [Dangerbox]
03. Duncan MacPherson - Soul Destroyer (Original Mix) [Sorcery]
04. Camilo Santi & Krzysztof Chochlow - The Cube [Metanoia] [GO On Air Highlights]
05. Dirkie Coetzee feat. Nanje Nowack - Silent Heart (Original Mix) [Camouflage]
06. M.I.K.E. vs YORK feat. Asheni - Across The Ocean (M.I.K.E.'s Club Edit) [Planet Love]
07. Joey Chilson - Lost & Found [CDR] [HOT or NOT]

Fitting that a track from the Prime Mover - The Remixes gets airplay today as it is out now on Beatport http://www.beatport.com/release/prime-mover-the-remixes/1121745 with this remix in it :choon:

04. Camilo Santi & Krzysztof Chochlow - The Cube [Metanoia] [GO On Air Highlights]
05. Dirkie Coetzee feat. Nanje Nowack - Silent Heart (Original Mix) [Camouflage]
06. M.I.K.E. vs YORK feat. Asheni - Across The Ocean (M.I.K.E.'s Club Edit) [Planet Love]
08. Alex M.O.R.P.H - Eternal Flame (Solarstone Pure Mix) [Armada]

yeah Saturdays need to increase on good shows :)
Oh, and there's also Mark Sherry in the next hour, who usually starts off with club filler before getting to the Tech Trance and as of late, he's been ending his weekly show with Hard Techno :mask:

Might this be a good track from Bobina for the first time in months? :book:

09. Bobina - Lovin' Lies (Extended Mix) [Magik Muzik]

Oh, and there's also Mark Sherry in the next hour, who usually starts off with club filler before getting to the Tech Trance and as of late, he's been ending his weekly show with Hard Techno :mask:
+ 4 to 6mins overtime :P

Though I will give you this, two more good shows we did add to go after Above the Clouds tomorrow, them being from Paul Cogito of the Essential Vibes Club, and Fady & Mina outta have some good stuff themselves up that day as well. Both of them before Haig & Raffi :book:

Yes I noticed that many new shows were added. However, they are not in my listening times (20 to 23 CET), and I only heard some replays early in the morning (when I cannot connect to the forum, as I must get ready for work). I must say that some of the new shows are nice! But for me is more the old artists slowly drifting away from nice sounds, rather than the new shows. I don't like to point my finger publicly to this or that show, and I don't want my tastes to influence others. But still, every show has an associated poll, from which more objective trends can be computed.
But, when analyzing polls, count also the number of votes, not just the average marks... who doesn't like a show changes channel, and then he would not vote (wouldn't be fair, when listening to just 1-2 tracks).

+ 4 to 6mins overtime :P

I have a solution to that! :rofl:
Let's ask Dan to increase the playing speed of the set by 10%... so 1:06 will fit in an hour, and 130 BPM will become 143 => then music gets better! :)

And again, a remix that... this is not a mashup. But an unofficial remix of Ahmed Romel's that didn't make the cut for the remix pack :whistle:

09. Bobina - Lovin' Lies (Extended Mix) [Magik Muzik]
10. Giuseppe Ottaviani & Ferry Corsten - Magenta (Ahmed Romel Remix) [GO On Air Mashup Selection]

I have a solution to that! :rofl:
Let's ask Dan to increase the playing speed of the set by 10%... so 1:06 will fit in an hour, and 130 BPM will become 143 => then music gets better! :)
:ee: Good plan :good2:

Back