Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
takes a bit of geting used to it, i didn't really enjoy it at first either, now i love it, depends on the mood too though :super:

IMO, this is a little more progressive than AH usually caters to, but I find it's OK in the background if I'm concentrating on something else. It doesn't demand my attention the way an energetic, uplifting track does.

IMO, this is a little more progressive than AH usually caters to, but I find it's OK in the background if I'm concentrating on something else. It doesn't demand my attention the way an energetic, uplifting track does.

its funny how music has different effects on people...i work with music because it helps me concentrate, so whatever i listen to has to match what i do at a certain moment, psy really helps me if i'm in a rush to finish something :lol:

its funny how music has different effects on people...i work with music because it helps me concentrate, so whatever i listen to has to match what i do at a certain moment, psy really helps me if i'm in a rush to finish something :lol:

Psy for me looks like i am spinning..LMAO

:lol::lol:

When I need something for high energy because of work, I like Psy, Hard Trance, and when I'm out of control working, the only thing that will do it for me is Hard Style. :)

I've tried that Gabber, but that's like "steroids meets meth". Ha! :wow:

Gabber and Drum 'n' Bass..are beyond comprehension for me LOL

i even don't know what is that, i can't listen, even hard style...jeez..lol

my eears bleed with that...LMAO

Picco, you need to get a hobby or something. You spend entirely too much time online, my friend. Television is good, something educational like the History Channel or Discovery or Animal Planet. Books are good, too. I like murder mysteries, courtroom dramas and the like. The one I just finished was John Grisham's "The Innocent Man - Murder and Injustice in a Small Town", a true story about these two guys in Oklahoma who got the death penalty for a murder they did NOT commit. 12 years later, after spending all that time on Death Row, a group of death penalty opposers called "The Innocence Project" was reviewing their case and came to the conclusion that they had been railroaded something awful. So they took on their case and found all the evidence and bad police work and all the mistakes and lies that had gone down and got new trials for those guys. After a new judge heard the cases, they were exonerated and set free.

It was a riveting book and I couldn't put it down until I finished it. You should see if you can find a copy. It was excellent. I try to read all of Grisham's work. He's really good. :cat:

Last edited:

That Drum and Bass is just plain boring. There's nothing to it. No layers or anything Just "boom, boom, boom, bang, bang, bang". I mean, a 5 year old kid could produce it. :p

I try to read all of Grisham's work. He's really good. :cat:

i have and read all his boks, in fact i just bought the lastest one that came out on paperback "The Innocent Man" :)

Picco, you need to get a hobby or something. You spend entirely too much time online, my friend. Television is good, something educational like the History Channel or Discovery or Animal Planet. Books are good, too. I like murder mysteries, courtroom dramas and the like. The one I just finished was John Grisham's "The Innocent Man - Murder and Injustice in a Small Town", a true story about these two guys in Oklahoma who got the death penalty for a murder that did NOT commit. 12 years later, after spending all that time on Death Row, a group of death penalty opposers called "The Innocence Project" was reviewing their case and came to the conclusion that they had been railroaded something awful. So they took on their case and found all the evidence and bad police work and all the mistakes and lies that had gone down and got new trials for those guys. After a new judge heard the cases, they were exonerated and set free.

It was a riveting book and I couldn't put it down until I finished it. You should see if you can find a copy. It was excellent. I try to read all of Grisham's work. He's really good. :cat:

well TCL thanks for the advice, but trance and music is my life, now my addiction is going to the insane...LOL, besides i am in vacation:super:

I don't watch TV for months, only commercials, when you tried to see something they put 15 minutes of a movie and half hour of commercials, that sucks...lol

i have and read all his boks, in fact i just bought the lastest one that came out on paperback "The Innocent Man" :)

That's the book I was just talking about. I just finished it yesterday. It's really, really good. You are not going to believe how bad those two guys got screwed over! :mask:

well TCL thanks for the advice, but trance and music is my life, now my addiction is going to the insane...LOL, besides i am in vacation:super:

I don't watch TV for months, only commercials, when you tried to see something they put 15 minutes of a movie and half hour of commercials, that sucks...lol

That's why you need cable TV. I don't watch regular commercial TV at all. True, the educational channels have commercials too, but at least the programming is really good. I also like the Fox Soccer Channel. Manchester United (EPL) and the Boca Juniors (South American team) rule. :grinning:

Back