Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
That's the book I was just talking about. I just finished it yesterday. It's really, really good. You are not going to believe how bad those two guys got screwed over! :mask:

i can only imagine, i've seen the movie (true story) In the Name of the Father..look it up is awesome, the irish guys accused of bombing a pub in England and jailed for 10 years, but proven innocent and released :)

well TCL thanks for the advice, but trance and music is my life, now my addiction is going to the insane...LOL, besides i am in vacation:super:

I don't watch TV for months, only commercials, when you tried to see something they put 15 minutes of a movie and half hour of commercials, that sucks...lol

Picco, I'm not real sure that is a good thing. Life is about a lot more than just Trance and Post Whoring. And any addiction "going to the insane" is just that. Insane. Isn't there anything else that you like to do? :|

Picco, I'm not real sure that is a good thing. Life is about a lot more than just Trance and Post Whoring. And any addiction "going to the insane" is just that. Insane. Isn't there anything else that you like to do? :|

well i'm here for the friends i made here and yes there is another things to do, i have to work everyday and the music is my escape for to relieve the stress from my work and i can't be without trance i even sleep with music.

And don't worry im not to be insane...LOL, next weekend you don't go to see me here for 4 days, but the trance will be with me...lol

its funny how music has different effects on people...i work with music because it helps me concentrate, so whatever i listen to has to match what i do at a certain moment, psy really helps me if i'm in a rush to finish something :lol:

If I'm really really in a rush, I'll go with some metal. Same energy , but shorter tracks, so it makes me get on with it.

Psy, hardstyle, anything more than trance, I can't handle it. I have terrible rhythm, and when stuff gets too fast or complicated, I just get lost.

That's why you need cable TV. I don't watch regular commercial TV at all. True, the educational channels have commercials too, but at least the programming is really good. I also like the Fox Soccer Channel. Manchester United (EPL) and the Boca Juniors (South American team) rule. :grinning:

Gunners ftw!!

I have a terrible addiction to things like the sports headline channels. No value at all, but I'm still rivetted watching the darts and poker replays. :wacko:

Psy, hardstyle, anything more than trance, I can't handle it. I have terrible rhythm, and when stuff gets too fast or complicated, I just get lost.

same here :p

Gunners ftw!!

I have a terrible addiction to things like the sports headline channels. No value at all, but I'm still rivetted watching the darts and poker replays. :wacko:

with you on that one 100% :grinning:

If I'm really really in a rush, I'll go with some metal. Same energy , but shorter tracks, so it makes me get on with it.

Metal?...LOL forget it:mask:

i never understand the guys that like metal, that is not music is noise and trash metal...lol

i was always on EDM music, everything started with Jean Michell Jarre:grinning:

Metal?...LOL forget it:mask:

i never understand the guys that like metal, that is not music is noise and trash metal...lol

i was always on EDM music, everything started with Jean Michell Jarre:grinning:

big metal fan here in my earlier years AC/DC, Guns 'n Roses, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, and Deep Purple ...God i loved that music :super:

big metal fan here in my earlier years AC/DC, Guns 'n Roses, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, and Deep Purple ...God i loved that music :super:

ohh well that ones i don't consider metal, i consider hard rock and that names were really good:grinning:

One of my favorites at the time were Dire Straits:grinning:

Gunners ftw!!

I'm worse. I like to watch the bowling championships and golf championships. And you're right about the poker. Texas Hold 'Em is awesome. :lol:

Back