26-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
Well my title says it ..been following them around since Dance-Industries.

Cool, Kasper is a friend of mine.. I'll tell him is has a fan all the way from Canada.. He'll be pleased to hear that :super:

ooh well that's Ukraine, no surprise there :P

use the canadian server :grinning2:

Well the dynamic playlist has a bunch of servers..if I choose one and it doesnt work it'll skip to the next one that works...and according to it..only the au,ua,and nl seem to work smoothly.

isnt it spelled with two i's not two k's? Miika or are we not talking about the same person?

Not sure.. The one im talking about is signed as a remixer for Megara Vs. Dj Lee and made a banging remix of sebastian brandt's "Technology" a while back :unsure:

Cool, Kasper is a friend of mine.. I'll tell him is has a fan all the way from Canada.. He'll be pleased to hear that :super:
Haha sick :grinning2:. They..(well "he" now) are the ones that really showed me the perfect mix of hard+uplift.

Well the dynamic playlist has a bunch of servers..if I choose one and it doesnt work it'll skip to the next one that works...and according to it..only the au,ua,and nl seem to work smoothly.

if you tune in from the winamp link at the top of the page, the script is set up to tune in to the closest to your location, which will be Canada first :grinning2:

i meant there you can't run LOL:lol:

:LMAO: Damn!!!

ehhh!!!!! on moment, don't panic

i am a dinosaur, i am the great Velociraptor:angry:

you doubt of me eh? get this :beat:

:mask:

Haha sick :grinning2:. They..(well "he" now) are the ones that really showed me the perfect mix of hard+uplift.

Indeed.. He is behind the "Mikkas" project and also coproduces with Nicolas under Backslash vs. Mikkas and Cave & Prey.

He also did a few tunes under the alias Tornado.. Which was hands-up.. hard dance style!

Not sure.. The one im talking about is signed as a remixer for Megara Vs. Dj Lee and made a banging remix of sebastian brandt's "Technology" a while back :unsure:
That's him, it's spelt Mikkas. Two "k"s and one "i"

Back